Tax excluded -bug

Hi,

I have a problem with tax in cart summary. I've set clients-groups to show prices without tax. And it works fine. In cart summary it gives value including tax (and it's ok) but nex to it it's written "tax excluded".

It's like that in all language versions.

Anyone has any ideas how to fix it?

post-1110511-0-59812400-1468584399_thumb.jpg

Don't be sorry. Thank You for asking.

Problem is- in cart summary it shows price tax included - ammout that client will pay - it's ok.

But next to in it's written "tax excluded". -check photo I've added to the original post.

So client will be disoriented if it's with or without tax. "If price includes tax why is it written it doesn't" They can even feel cheated.

And I've already translated every line.It's not there.

I can set prices for all groups as tax included and than it's correct. But most of my clienst are B2B and they are interested in tax excluded price.

I am having the same issue, 

I want to add tax but on the product page it shows the price excluding tax.

In the BO when I goto Customers / Groups / Edit and change the "Price Display Method" to Tax Include and click save. it doesnt save and reverts back to Tax Excluded

Any help on this would be very much appreciated. 
Many thanks

Nick

I am having the same issue, 

I want to add tax but on the product page it shows the price excluding tax.

In the BO when I goto Customers / Groups / Edit and change the "Price Display Method" to Tax Include and click save. it doesnt save and reverts back to Tax Excluded

Any help on this would be very much appreciated. 

Many thanks

Nick

hi, have you try edit visitor on customers/group yet ? It's work on my site

and check location/taxes/ enable tax

• Like 1

Don't be sorry. Thank You for asking.

Problem is- in cart summary it shows price tax included - ammout that client will pay - it's ok.

But next to in it's written "tax excluded". -check photo I've added to the original post.

So client will be disoriented if it's with or without tax. "If price includes tax why is it written it doesn't" They can even feel cheated.

And I've already translated every line.It's not there.

I can set prices for all groups as tax included and than it's correct. But most of my clienst are B2B and they are interested in tax excluded price.

I think a simple way to solve it, can you use css to disable that text :D and it's only total : your price

• Like 2