cashback return coupon for next order

hello everyone, I am creating this because I cannot find exactly what I am looking for.

So 1 of my clients requirements for his store is to generate a coupon code for his customers next order.

Now here is where it gets tricky. My customer wants to create a cashback coupon for his customers. I cannot figure out an easy way of describing this other than illustrating:

Customer A makes an online purchase of 20 euros. He automatically gets a coupon code of 20% from his last purchase amount, this means his coupon will be worth 4euros  off his next order.

The percentage is always 20% of his last order. So for example if I spend 100 euros my coupon code for my next order will be 20 euros off.

From my understanding I can generate coupons for percentages(fixed) or in a set amount(set currency) but what I am looking for is a plugin that will find 20% of last amount spent and generate a coupon code with that calculated 20% in currency.

Can someone please shine some light into my direction. Please let me know if you didn't understand something in my long and boring post so that can try and explain it further. I would like to know if there is a plugin for this or a way to do it within prestashops settings(which I doubt:p)

Kind Regards + thanks in advance 

hello
this module that i developed will work like you want: coupon for next order

here is the screenshot of module option that allows to achieve this: http://i.imgur.com/hgILer5.png

simply saying, module allows to give coupons for customer orders

you can create unlimited rules like:

- For purchases above 40 euros, 3% off on your next order. 
- For purchases above 60 euros, 5% off on your next order. 
- For purchases above 100 euros, 7% off on your next order.
- get 10% discount coupon after first order
- get 20% discount coupon after fifth order
- generate coupon code that will be a percentage value of the order. For example if order value is 100€ - customer will receive coupon 10% from 100€
- get 10% discount coupon after first order if cart contains products from selected manufacturer
- get 20€ discount if order will contain selected products
etc.