Catalog price rules visible for EVERYONE in "My Account -> my Vouchers"

Hello!

I hope you can help me with a special problem:

Situation: I created several catalog price rules for promotions in different blogs. Readers of blog A get a special discount code 5% for one order, blog B gets a voucher about 10€ and so on. These Codes should not be limited to a single customer or group.

So i created pricerules for each situation, no limitations to a customer (I don´t know the customer yet!).

Problem: EVERY registered customer gets a list about ALL vouchers i created in his Account by clicking on "My Vouchers". I don´t want that!

So is there any solution to create voucher campains that are NOT visible by EVERYONE?

I think "my vouchers" should only show personalized vouchers for the logged in Customer.

The Situation is critical at the moment. I commentetd the voucher-part in my-account.tpl out at the moment...

Hi

The work around that I have used is hacking the discount.tpl

{capture name=path}<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}">{l s='My account'}</a><span class="navigation-pipe">{$navigationPipe}</span><span class="navigation_page">{l s='My vouchers'}</span>{/capture}

<h1 class="page-heading">
{l s='My vouchers'}
</h1>

<p class="alert alert-warning">{l s='Please contact us for your voucher code.'}</p>

<ul class="footer_links clearfix">
<li>
<a class="btn btn-default button button-small" href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}">
<span>
<i class="icon-chevron-left"></i> {l s='Back to your account'}
</span>
</a>
</li>
<li>
<a class="btn btn-default button button-small" href="{$base_dir}">
<span>
<i class="icon-chevron-left"></i> {l s='Home'}
</span>
</a>
</li>
Thanks
Keith
</ul>

Hi

The work around that I have used is hacking the discount.tpl

Hello iown, thank you for your work around. It is similar to mine. I disabled the whole link to vouchers in the customer account. But i think i will do your workaround on top, because the url is still there when you enter it direct in the adress-line :-(

Is Highlight setting set to YES or NO in Information part?

Highlight setting is on "no". I always thought this button is explicit for this situation. But it is only for showing the voucher code in cart-summary or not.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm having the same problem as Schibulski. I have several coupons active and I send these to customers specifically (or they get one of our paper vouchers). Everyone who makes an account however, can see every single coupon active in my webshop.

I'm no programmer so the work-around iown suggested isn't possible for me. Does anyone have other suggestions? I can't find the option to disable the coupon tab in the customer account entirely, does this exist?

Thanks in advance,

Hey guys,

I'm having the same problem as Schibulski. I have several coupons active and I send these to customers specifically (or they get one of our paper vouchers). Everyone who makes an account however, can see every single coupon active in my webshop.

I'm no programmer so the work-around iown suggested isn't possible for me. Does anyone have other suggestions? I can't find the option to disable the coupon tab in the customer account entirely, does this exist?

Thanks in advance,

Hey Phillyk and all the other guys in this topic,

it was a bug of PS 1.6.1.6 and it is now solved in the 1.6.1.7. Just upgrade to the latest version, i tested it already. See the Post in the PS developers blog here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1617-maintenance-release/