Availability date: Grid Style Order form

Hi Guys. I am working on a Grid Style Order form.. as attached 

I would like to to pull data from the DB for the available_date thats under Table: product_attribute.

This is the current code i have found 

<span id="availability_date_label">{l s='Availability date:'}</span>
<span id="availability_date_value">{if Validate::isDate($product->available_date)}{dateFormat date=$product->available_date full=false} {/if}</span>

with the above code its only displaying the Available date for the product as a whole and not as a variants.

I am not a programer but i enjoy trying to solve the problem myself before posting. But this time I give up. Its been over a week of trial and error. 

Can any body help.

Please 

Thank you 

post-836566-0-10178000-1468240931_thumb.png

I can't find any option in the Back Office to set a different availability date for each attribute, but assuming you've found a way to do it, you could use the following code to get the dates in a TPL file with a $product object:

{assign var='product_attributes' value=Product::getProductAttributesIds($product->id|intval)}
{foreach from=$product_attributes item='product_attribute'} 
    Available date for product attribute {$product_attribute.id_product_attribute|intval}: {Product::getAvailableDate($product->id|intval, $product_attribute.id_product_attribute|intval)}<br />
{/foreach}

Hopefully, you can get it to work and adapt the code to your needs.

I can't find any option in the Back Office to set a different availability date for each attribute, but assuming you've found a way to do it, you could use the following code to get the dates in a TPL file with a $product object:

{assign var='product_attributes' value=Product::getProductAttributesIds($product->id|intval)}
{foreach from=$product_attributes item='product_attribute'} 
    Available date for product attribute {$product_attribute.id_product_attribute|intval}: {Product::getAvailableDate($product->id|intval, $product_attribute.id_product_attribute|intval)}<br />
{/foreach}

Hopefully, you can get it to work and adapt the code to your needs.

Rocky, Thank you very much for your kind reply.

The option to assign a date for each attribute is under the Product, Combination section. Select a combination and Click "Edit". I attached a screenshot. 

The DB colomn I am trying to pull us under - Table: xx_product_attribute, available_date

I tried the code you gave me but unfortunately I did not manage to get it to work. :-( 

Wish I was 20 years younger and studied how to code.. :-(

Rocky, Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers

post-836566-0-49198400-1468406874_thumb.png

How exactly isn't it working on your website? Did you get a blank page? If so, try editing config/defines.inc.php and change PS_DEV_MODE from false to true to get an error message we can use to solve the problem.

How exactly isn't it working on your website? Did you get a blank page? If so, try editing config/defines.inc.php and change PS_DEV_MODE from false to true to get an error message we can use to solve the problem.

Hi Rocky 

Sorry mate. Its working now. but its looking like this. Attached.

I think its something to do with the {foreach from=$product_attributes item='product_attribute'} 

But I cant figure it out.. 

Thank you so much rocky.

post-836566-0-97574600-1468458249_thumb.png

Rocky, if you could also please PM me your email contact I would like to send you an email.

Cheers