How to use Attribute Wizard (Pro)?

First, I describe what I want to achieve.

I am creating eshop selling chairs. When customer chooses a chair, he can configure it by the following ways:

1. He selects a material the chair will be made of (app. 10 materials, each has impact on price)
2. He selects a texture of selected material (each material has different textures, so this attribute is connected to the previous one. App. 4-40 texturess per material, does not have any effect on price)
3. He selects a type of wheels (app. 5 types, each has impact on price)
4. He selects a type of armrests (app. 3 types, each has impact on price)
5. He selects a mechanism for up-down movement (app. 3 types, each has impact on price)

There is a lot of textures in total (app. 300) so I want a customer to select material first. This will reduce the number of displayed textures to acceptable number. Each attribute price impact (price difference) should be visible next to it. There is app. 22,000 combinations in total.

I have tried to use Attribute Wizzard (Pro) and after 4 days of trying, here is a summary of dead ends I came to (I've had vivid communication with Attribute Wizzard support):

Attribute Wizzard - it can handle connected attributes (attribute 1., 2.), but the way, the combinations must be inserted, is realy tedious: I must use Combinations Generator, otherwise (i.e. when importing combinations from csv) connected attribute feature won't work (to be more precise - it will work, but it must display total price (instead of price difference) and the number of combinations can not exceed 100). Regarding my attribute structure, this is not feasible for me.

Attribute Wizzard Pro - cannot handle connected attributes, but attribute combinations are inserted in very intuitive way.

Attribute Wizzard Pro (a new version comming soon) - connected attributes feature will be added, but only a total price can be displayed.

I am forced to look for a workaround... Can anyone help me?