Emails don't work on 1&1 hosting

intx

Hi 

I moved two Prestashop sites to 1&1 hosting recently and faced with a problem that no email is sent from both sites.

SMTP mode doesn't work at all.

In PHP mode logs show that an email is sent, however in reality a recipient doesn't receive any emails. 

At the same time PS sends test email in PHP mode successfully (Back-office/Advanced Parameters/Email) 

Many thanks for ideas. 

Regards,

Intx

• Like 1

In PHP mode logs show that an email is sent, however in reality a recipient doesn't receive any emails. 

Have you checked  (asked your user to check) if the emails went into spam/junk folder?

And also make sure you have all templates for each language you use in your store.

Have you checked  (asked your user to check) if the emails went into spam/junk folder?

And also make sure you have all templates for each language you use in your store.

Thanks for response. I moved sites from another host. Never had such problems with previous host, so it's obvious 1&1 issue.  

No, there are no emails in junk folder.

I discovered yesterday, if I use shop's default email which is also used to login with 1&1 account, then PHP sends email successfully.

When I put any other email, there is no email sent (log shows that email, but recipient doesn't receive it).    

It looks like another topic will be about 1&1 and its support, which very useless so far. 

• Like 1

I think @musicmaster is correct, most hosting company only allow to send email with Send from same domain (store domain).

Well, not in this case. 

There are two websites on the server: domain1.com and domain.2.com.

There are three email addresses: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

[email protected] is login email for 1&1 account. Only this email works for both websites! The other two don't work ([email protected] don't work on domain1.com and [email protected] don't work on domain2.com).

I think it just waste of time and I have to go away from 1&1. It does seem that 1&1 support didn't even read my email. They just refer to theirs help center topic which is useless in this case.