need help new functionality

XPINCHO

Hi, im creating an online store, but with some odd functionalities, and want you to help me, of course by paying you for the work, the thing is:

I need to do some actions when a specific role user registers or modify its own profile, then associate the user account with a product in the catalog, exactly what you are thinking, the user will become a product, of course, only the user can modify its own profile, so the product associated will be updated as well...

this functionality could be a module, a hook or whatever that makes it work, please give me a low price for making this functionality... 

btw, im using PS 1.6

thanks 

Felix

Edited by XPINCHO (see edit history)

I am not very clear about your requirements.

it seems that our agile multiple seller module will be able to meet some of your requirements.

when user signs up as a seller, the user wlll be associated a special profile "agilemultipleseller" profile.

Admin is able to assign a product to the seller and so the seller becomes the owner of the product.

Then the seller will be able to create/edit products that is assigned to him/her.

You can find the details features of our module here

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/marketplace-modules-all/21-agile-prestashop-multiple-seller-vendor-module.html