error 500 (urgent)

nayonowe

Hi,

I get an error 500 paga on my prestashop site.

I've enabled the debug via ftp (config/defines.inc.php - define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

This is the output:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /home/alarm/domains/alarm-winkel.nl/public_html/config/bootstrap.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /home/alarm/domains/alarm-winkel.nl/public_html/config/config.inc.php(66): require_once() #1 /home/alarm/domains/alarm-winkel.nl/public_html/admin057h2p4mb/index.php(36): require('/home/alarm/dom...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/alarm/domains/alarm-winkel.nl/public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

the site was working normaly this evening, and the problem appears at once.

When i delete the cache/class_index.php i get the next message:
frontpage:
Not Found

The requested URL /31-alarmsystemen was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Backoffice:
Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Invalid compiled template for 'controllers/login/content.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/alarm/domains/alarm-winkel.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 182

Please can you help me???
Edited by nayonowe (see edit history)

That's about the first class file that needs to be loaded, so your PHP is unable to load classes apparently.

There are a few things you can check first:

- Check if the file /config/autoload.php exists. This one registers the autoloader.

- If you're using PHP < 7.0.5 upgrade your PHP. Everything below has got a nasty memory leak, making it impossible to load any further classes.

- Check if the files in /Core/, /Adapter/, /classes/ and /controllers/ exist and are accessible by Apache/PHP

If this is not the cause, you might need someone to have a look at your system. Do you have a VPS or shared hosting?

Autopload.php exist

PHP version 7.0.8 is installed

all the folders and files exist and is reachable for apache.

I have an VPS, and the problem might be the VPS.

I've placed back an back-up and the problem keeps up.

Can you try to replace index.php /config/config.inc.php and /config.autoload.php with the originals from Presta's zip file?

I've just called an Prestashop expert. Maybe he will find the problem.

So for now i would like to wait before we both try several things.

Thanks for the help so far.

I'll keep you updated.