ixman2000

I have not received an activation link

I have created a user on the Addons page a few days ago. An activation link I have not received. Also the Spam Folder no mail arrived. I have repeatedly requested the activation link again. Without success. Are there any known problems?

Best regards Carsten P.

Same here. Me address is receiving emails, just not from Prestashop.

it looks like spam filtering,

as always - it is the best to contact with prestashop - i suggest to use chat service available on addons marketplace :)

• Like 1

Thanks, I've been in touch but the support person was useless. He insisted that I didn't have an account with addons.prestashop.com. When I submitted the registration form just now - for the third time - the webpage stated that:  "An account is already registered with this e-mail, please fill in the password or request a new one."

I'm deeply unimpressed with Prestashop at  the moment. Also, why the hell do we have to register separately for addons.prestashop.com? That seems daft to me.

Just had another chat session. The customer support said they will manually activate my account. Apparently there's a problem with the mail provider.