Table ' .ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

Hello, I have a big problem i just updated the prestashop from 1.60 up to 1.61 something wents wrong so i must rollback the update now i have this error messages.

can somebody help me what i can do or is it not possible to rescue my website?

thank you very much for information and helping

michael

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'po003rz5.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main
                    FROM ps_shop_url su
                    LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)
                    WHERE (su.domain = 'angebot.badipool.ch' OR su.domain_ssl = 'angebot.badipool.ch')
                        AND s.active = 1
                        AND s.deleted = 0
                    ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 646 in file classes/db/Db.php

641.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
642.         }
643.         elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
644.         {
645.             if ($sql)
646.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
647.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
648.         }
649.     }
651.     /**

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/po003rz5/www/home/badipoolangebote/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 149

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /home/po003rz5/www/home/badipoolangebote/classes/log/FileLogger.php on line 41

post-308632-0-35653600-1467619710_thumb.jpg

post-308632-0-09283900-1467619712_thumb.jpg

Edited by Badipool gmbH Schweiz (see edit history)

Unless you switch it off Prestashop itself will make a backup of your database in your admin\autoupgrade\backup directory.

This backup is a directory that has a name like V1.6.0.14_20151017-131141-7de985a4. Inside that directory you will find a large number of files with names like auto-backupdb_000003_V1.6.0.14_20151017-131141-7de985a4.sql.bz2. If you unpack them (for example with 7zip) they are each a .sql file to restore one file of your database.

• 4 years later...
On 8/26/2020 at 1:58 PM, Manikanta Goli said:

how did u solved it...I Got the same error during installation

Screenshot (73).png

I got the exact same error and the backup file thing does not solve my(our) problem because there is not a backup file.

Because... we haven't even set up the site yet...