Expand category menu on RWD mobile version

Hi everyone

I read many times this forum in every topic which I need help but this time I can't find an answer.

I know how how to set category menu expanded or not in left column on desktop version.

But how to set expanded category menu by default on mobile version? Now customers when this menu is rolled-up can't see it and scroll page down and don't see the most important part of homepage.

Now the most visible elements on homepage are the most popular, new and bestsellers products. It's also good but not the most important :)

How to solve this problem?

My prestashop is still only mostly in polish but typical parts of shop are in english also. My shop bulided on Prestashop: www.palmatum.pl

You can do this by adding in code display:block!important for this element, you have to find in css @media for lower resolution like:

@media (max-width: 767px)
.block .block_content {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}
and change it to:

.block .block_content {
    display: block !important;
}

PL:

Możesz to zrobić dodając w kodzie display:block!important wystarczy ze odnajdziesz ten element w mniejszej rozdzielczości otagowany @media np.:

.block .block_content {
}
i zamienisz na to:

.block .block_content {
    display: block !important;
}
Plik to global.css jeśli jesteś polskojęzycznym użytkownikiem to zapraszamy do Polskiego działu forum :)
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Thank you for the trick.

I know it has been a while since this thread was answered, but after adding the "display: block !important;" to global.css I cannot close the menu.

Is it possible to make the menu expand as standard when entering the mobile site but let the user close the menu and have the menu to remember the users choise while he surfa around the mobile site?