Need help to troubleshoot

stafsu

Hello,

I made a quick-install of this theme "Simplicity" for PS 1.6 : http://themeforest.net/item/simplicity-responsive-prestashop-theme/9603526

Included were 6 different layouts of the theme, and 6 different stores in the back-office.

I picked one layout, set up one store, and everything was fine and dandy, until the day i decided to delete all the other stores which i wasn't using.

Since then i am having some issues in regards to my first page, the product pages are fine but some objects on the first page are displayed incorrectly/not working.

The NEW ARRIVAL/BESTSELLER/FEATURED PRODUCTS module isn't working anymore, a selection of products used to be displayed horizontally, and you could go between the different menus.

Now everything is stacked vertically, and there is no way to go between the different categories.

The Facebook like module also stopped working.

What's weird is that, every once in a while, the page displays & functions completely fine, then after refreshing, it goes back to bad again.

Sometimes also the footer text reverts back to the default theme text, i.e not

Copyright © 2016 Fringe by A. All Rights Reserved

but

Copyright © 2014 Pos themes. All Rights Reserved

I have tried switching to another layout of the theme, and i experience the same issues, so this doesn't seem to be a CSS issue but rather a datebase issue, or something else??

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

You can see the website here: www.fringebya.com

I would greatly appreciate any input, 

Cheers

Staf