Modules Issues by IQIT-COMMERCE

Hello,

We have Modules Issues  by IQIT-COMMERCE

we can't seem to get these modules to work:

Header search and custom content module
Simple Lightweight Slideshow module
Product page adverts module

Is there any way some one can help us out. We have emailed the developer but have not heard back.

Natebc

Have you updated hotfix?

Simple Lightweight Slideshow module
Product page adverts module
have bugs, the hackers can access and change many many things.

Be careful!

Yes, we had to find out the hard way. We have had to start all over with a NEW fixed theme version 3.8 from IQIT-COMMERCE. But the new theme version 3.8, We can't upload any images in the: Simple Lightweight Slideshow  and Product page adverts modules.

Error: can't upload image ([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/simpleslideshow/simpleslideshow.php:<br>Class 'finfo' not found)

and

Error: can't upload image ([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/productpageadverts/productpageadverts.php:<br>Class 'finfo' not found)

Natebc

Yes, we had to find out the hard way. We have had to start all over with a NEW fixed theme version 3.8 from IQIT-COMMERCE. But the new theme version 3.8, We can't upload any images in the: Simple Lightweight Slideshow  and Product page adverts modules.

Error: can't upload image ([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/simpleslideshow/simpleslideshow.php:<br>Class 'finfo' not found)

and

Error: can't upload image ([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/productpageadverts/productpageadverts.php:<br>Class 'finfo' not found)

Natebc

Sorry I can not help you resolve this case, please contact warehouse author. I deleted all "slide" modules because they are bugs.

Sorry I can not help you resolve this case, please contact warehouse author. I deleted all "slide" modules because they are bugs.

Yes I have emailed the author. They are the one that emailed us the new theme copy. But 4-5 days and still have note seen a reply. That's why we are here seeing if any one else know what to do.

What slider module are you using to replace them?

Natebc

Yes I have emailed the author. They are the one that emailed us the new theme copy. But 4-5 days and still have note seen a reply. That's why we are here seeing if any one else know what to do.

What slider module are you using to replace them?

Natebc

At now, I uninstall and remove all "slider" modules because my site has had virus :(

Not sure if you have been attacked in the same way, but I ran a test as well and the "hacker" replaced the index.php of all PrestaShop instances (in less than 3 hours btw) in the honeypot and replaced it with a jumping horse :/ (deface attack)

I didn't find any further damage. I could restore the instances with an original index.php file from PrestaShop's zip. I hope you're that lucky as well!

Hi mdekker,

Have you ever seen this before. 

and

We have reinstalled a New clan theme 3.8

It looks like a different attack, but it targets the same vulnerable modules. It looks like both have been successfully hacked :/

You should definitey delete the folders /home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/productpageadverts/ and /home/thatsallnatural/public_html/modules/simpleslideshow/

and find safer versions for those modules

Hi mdekker~

After deleting them and cache folder, virus will move another folder.

You will uninstall, uninstall forever :(

I think they was inserted to database??? or some another files.

Hi mdekker~

After deleting them and cache folder, virus will move another folder.

You will uninstall, uninstall forever :(

I think they was inserted to database??? or some another files.

Yes that's what happened to us too. We tried 10 different way of removing the virus. But it was every where database, other folder and other sites on the same (VPS). At the end and after 1-2 weeks trying to fix it. We ended just starting all over again for all 5 sites.  This time we will keep all updates not just the newest one.

Yes that's what happened to us too. We tried 10 different way of removing the virus. But it was every where database, other folder and other sites on the same (VPS). At the end and after 1-2 weeks trying to fix it. We ended just starting all over again for all 5 sites.  This time we will keep all updates not just the newest one.

Hello,

Do you know how to import category, order, and customer???

I am so tired during 10 days.

Hackers attacked June 26th before.

Hello,

Do you know how to import category, order, and customer???

I am so tired during 10 days.

Hackers attacked June 26th before.

I totally understand how you are feeling. Do you still have access to the old website  database in your phpmyadmin (sever)? If so export a copy.  

Edited by natebc (see edit history)

I totally understand how you are feeling. Do you still have access to the old website  database in your phpmyadmin (sever)? If so export a copy.  

I found ps 1.6.0.14 in my PC with old database. I updated newest ps 1.6.1.6

At now, I don't know how to restore :(

Do you know?

I found ps 1.6.0.14 in my PC with old database. I updated newest ps 1.6.1.6

At now, I don't know how to restore :(

Do you know?

What Warehouse theme version are you using? Before you upload your old database, you should download a backup copy (NEW theme and database) just to be on the save side. FTP it off the sever (keep it on your computer). Your old database may be infected with a virus to. 

In my case, my database was infected and I found out by the 8th reinstall of the theme.

Natebc

Edited by natebc (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

From Evanto Account of the author:

"USER
Unable to upload an image to Simple Lightweight Slideshow. I get this error message: Error: can’t upload image ([PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file /public_html/modules/simpleslideshow/simpleslideshow.php:
Class ‘finfo’ not found)

AUTHOR REPLAY:
enable finfo extension in your php configuration, if any more help needed contact by https://themeforest.net/item/warehouse-responsive-prestashop-16-theme-blog/3178575/support/contact"

• 3 years later...

Can anyone help me with this?

I need to remove the text, "(Tax excl.)" from the order confirmation page. (see attached screenshot)

I have tried translations, order-confirmation-table.tpl and many other things with no success. It's driving me crazy!

Taxes are disabled on my shop, so I don't know why it is showing this text.

Thanks.

order confirmation.png