Maps on product page with may locations

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a module (so far none found) that would add a map on a product page.

Explanation:

- It would add a tab in product edit page with a "maps" option to add coordinate of the places where it is being sold

- All the pointer would appear on the map on product page

- Pointers would be clickable showing the name of the place or/and address (in phones that would open google map app)

I run a professional network of distributors so that would be handy for the private customers to be able to find stores nearby when they want to buy the product instead of having to do it online. I make more sales by providing a good rotation of the products by my distributors instead of selling them myself on our website.

I hope it was clear enough! I did find a module on code canyon that allows putting a map per product but with only one location, what I need is an unlimited amount of locations, and customisable pointers' content (hours opened, logo of the shop distributing it etc...)

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Its complicated than you expect. You must create a new row for each product including the google maps with api, else you need to created each instance of pointers by ajax and register the coordinate on database with liaison to your product id. Else you need to call it on the product page.

The problem is the ajax call and registration / completion.

I know you could create dynamics pointers with gmap api i've allready do that from the past.

Hello Lefty_sarl, 

thanks a lot for your message. I actually have received an email from a developer who was working on the same thing I just asked, he said he would get in touch once he is done. In case anyone needs this someday, I will ask his permission to post the result here.

I also found one today: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/16881-search-products-by-location-and-google-maps-pro.html 

But 150euros right now is not part of my budget. We have spent hundreds to customize our shop and this request is mainly a "detail" I wanted to add for my customers. Let's see how it goes!