About Mobile and computer theme

malloco

Hi to everyone,

First of all, thank you in advance for reading this case.

My shop is a private shop for a closed group of clients and they use it to place orders twice a week (I am working for a food distributor and our clients are supermarkets and food shops). Their orders are big, they buy 5 units of rice, 12 of bread, 25 of body milk.... and so on. So they need a fast and easy way to add products in their carts, as they already know the products they are buying (they are usually the same).

COMPUTER VERSION

I am using prestashop 1.6.1.5 with the graphielon theme. I have added the button add to cart to product-list in order to make the process easier to our customers. And I am not using the option "Redirect to checkout". So, they simply go to a manufacturer's page and then select quantity and click on add to cart of all the products they need. When they are finished, they simply click on the cart and go to check-out.

MOBILE VERSION

As the graphielon theme is not responsive, I have created a mobile file inside graphileons' to enable the mobile version of my shop by copying and customizing the mobile file of the default theme.

Mysteriously and unexpectedly, It is working fine, but when I add products from a product-list it always redirects me to the checkout page.

I think I should change some code of my mobile template because I already have the option 'Do not redirect to checkout' enabled in my back.

So, Does anybody knows what should I change? Can anybody help me with this? :wacko:

Thank you so much in advance,
;)