Switzerland Postcode not recognized?

You can define postal code or zip code of a country at back office - Localization - Countries - Edit a country

Try to modify the zip code format from there and also check if the address is included in the address format.

Yes it's correct unfortunately (?).. 

See the attached screenshot.. NNNN it's ok, but the red X still there.. 

Schermata%202016-06-30%20alle%2012.39.48

Ideas?

What do you mean "red X still there"?

Do you mean the validation is incorrect, validation does not work

You enter incorrect postcode, but is passed?

Or 

You entered correct postcode but it does not pass?

I mean that i had enter the correct postcode, but i see it red (like when mistake something, this is the red X lol) but is passed.

Ideas?  

Edited by Graphics Back Label (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

it is difficult to figure it out without looking into the code and debug it.

you may to debug the code to  find out what is the cause.

If you have some time to look, the page is this: http://www.backlabel.com/login?back=my-account#account-creation

I don't know the why.. really.. i tried to do it so many times.. my mate too.. and our webmaster too..if you find the solution you're a god lol  :P

I tried to take a look, it seems the issue is not on every page, I guess it is only on payment selection page.

I tried a few products, they are out of stock and finally got one and signed up a test account and get to the payment selection page, but everything seems fine. :mellow:

• Like 1

I tried to take a look, it seems the issue is not on every page, I guess it is only on payment selection page.

I tried a few products, they are out of stock and finally got one and signed up a test account and get to the payment selection page, but everything seems fine. :mellow:

I see your test account lol 

Anyway, can you try to register like a swiss? 

Try with this account address: 

Rue de la Corraterie 12-14,1204 Genève,Svizzera

I can't see the postcode never "green" with this address.. in normal registration and on the checkout too..

I do not see this validation error mark (icon).

I guess it might be related to your browser, I used Chrome, and when I tried to use FireFox, your store stopped working. No response now.

Can you please post a screen of that? (Maybe is only my browser.. but my co-worker still have this problem too..) 

And for Firefox, what's your version? (My personal Firefox not load the website, i don't know why, but on the Firefox of my co-worker works..) 

Please help us :(

• 4 months later...

Good morning,

I have the same problem with our German Prestashop. The problem is that the box with the ZIP Code must be entered BEFORE the COUNTY. I can continue anyway but for the customer it is annyoing because it shows an error even the ZIP code is OK.

I think it is a bug of the address form. In my opinion it could be easily solved if the box for the ZIP code will be placed BEFORE the COUNTRY. Then ths system can relate the zip code corretcly to the country.

May be that the developers read this and would think about.

Kind regards
Reinhard

• Like 1

Good morning,

I have the same problem with our German Prestashop. The problem is that the box with the ZIP Code must be entered BEFORE the COUNTY. I can continue anyway but for the customer it is annyoing because it shows an error even the ZIP code is OK.

I think it is a bug of the address form. In my opinion it could be easily solved if the box for the ZIP code will be placed BEFORE the COUNTRY. Then ths system can relate the zip code corretcly to the country.

May be that the developers read this and would think about.

Kind regards

Reinhard

Great, I see it too. 

I "fix" by removing the red background when the postcode are wrong lol. 

Some TRUE fix? 

Regards,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...