Module that shows products by price range?

Hey,

I’m fairly new to Prestashop so apologies if this is in the wrong place. In fact I posted this on a separate section, but think this one might be more appropriate.

Basically I’m after a module that, to me, seems like a bit of a standard function for an ecommerce package.

I want a block that will feature on every page in the left hand menu, that will show a few price ranges that will reflect all the stock in the store, so if someone wants to browse the $1 – $50 ranges they can click on that and they will be shown every product in the range.

Now I found a module that does this on a per category/manufacturer basis, but I want to be able to do it for EVERYTHING in the store and for it to be an option that shows on every page of the site.

Anyone ever used anything like that before?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the response Rocky,

however all these modules are on a category basis, is there no way to have a price range filter that appears on ALL pages and relates to ALL products not just category/manufacturer pages?

For example if I was on the Home Page in the left hand menu there would be a box that shows links to different price ranges and clicking on that will take you to a page which shows you ALL the products in that range, regardless of category.

Does that make sense?

Thanks again.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Module landing page is dead. =)