Paypal addon

Hello, 

I've got presta V1.6.1.4 with paypal module install (By prestaShop), I assume it came with the prestashop installation.

paypal.png

Now I received an email from paypal: 

-----------------------------------------------

We are contacting you in regards to PrestaShop software update to fix identified vulnerability.

Because you’re a PayPal customer who uses PrestaShop as a shopping cart provider, we want to make sure you’re aware of a recently identified vulnerability in the previous version of the PrestaShop code that requires an easy-to-install software patch to fix. This patch was released on 17/06/2016 by PrestaShop (version 3.10.10). The vulnerability affects the security of a merchant’s API credentials and some of its customers’ contact information.

Beginning June 17, 2016, the software patch is available on the Addons website and in your PrestaShop dashboard at http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/1748-paypal.html. Log in to PrestaShop for installation instructions.

We strongly encourage you to act now to install the patch to fully address any security vulnerabilities and ensure the safety of your important business and customer data.

Click here for guidance on updating your API credentials following the patch installation. If you need further assistance, please contact us or our agency at [email protected].

------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure now what am I suppose to do, for the module I have installed I don't see any update (in the action buttons there is no update and I also did "Check updates" )

Is the module they link to in the mail is the same module and I should download and install ? will it update the one I currently have ? 

Thank you

Why not go to the URL they provided and download the latest version of the module?

It might the solution , but I'm asking: Is the module they link to in the mail is the same module and I should download and install ? will it update the one I currently have ? 

Thank you