Missing Front Office translations

I have prestashop 1.6.1.5 and I'm trying to translate my front office to Swedish. The back office translates fine but when I choose Localization -> Translations -> Store Translation -> default-bootstrap -> Swedish every line is empty. The same with Module translations. Am I really supposed to translate more then 6000 phrases and words by myself? That could take ages. Is there really no language pack for Swedish that translates the standard modules and the bootstrap theme?

Why are there only translations for back office and not for everything else?

Thanks for the reply, but the store translations are still empty. I had a sv.php file in that folder that was smaller in size than the file you provide. It seems that your file had some swedish translations for modules, some in "DEFAULT-BOOTSTRAP - PAYMENT_EXECUTION" but most translations are in english. 

What am I missing?

UPDATE: I transfered your file into my costum warehouse theme where I had a sv.php that was only 54 bytes. I replaced that file with yours and now I have a working front store translation. Thank you! However, the modules are not translated but I guess I have to do that myself. Almost 5000 lines. 

Why did it work on my costum theme but not on my default bootstrap theme?