(Solved) How can I change banner images in the default theme?

Hi there,

I am working on my new online shop with PrestaShop 1.6.1.6. I am using the default theme for now. For the homepage I am trying to change the banner images. I've edited the images in the theme configurator module, but it doesn't change on the frontpage, although it is updated in the theme configurator. I even uploaded the picture, same name like the original picture in the theme, to the themeconfigurator / img folder. I still have just a picture with a big question mark where I'd like to have my own banner.

What do I have to do or where do I have to save the picture to make sure the shop will load my own banner pictures? I tried to find the answer here using the forum search, but couldn't find help yet. Thank you.

post-1279061-0-31849100-1466899163_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neustart (see edit history)

Oopsi, found the answer by myself. My shop is set up in English and German. My preview browser setting was currently German, but I didn't update the picture for the "German" setting in the theme configurator, only the "English" tab. Now since I save the pictures for both languages, everything is fine.

I thought I keep this topic in the forum, in case someone else has the same "blank moment" ;-)