[SOLVED] where to change the name of payment method?

hi there,

I have changed the BANK WIRE module to become a bank deposit module ... but when I test to buy with that module I get an email .... stating I just bought an item and my payment is bank wire ... where can I change this

I can see in the mails>en folder the order_conf.html it states ... the below ..

Order: {order_name} placed on {date}

Payment: {payment}

but I don't want to change the {payment}, i want to change the inside of it ... I don't know how to explain it .. hehehe ... so that it's automatic .. when someone do bank wire it will say bank deposit.

Regards
Archproject

Kalastudio and newapple,

I have found an easier way to this .....problem ... I tried the to change the lines that was suggested by kalastudio but then in BO my modules tab was then empty ... so i tried to go to BO>TOOLS>TRANSLATION. select module translation and I translated all word "WIRE" to "DEPOSIT" and it works. ..

all this while I have been changing the TPL files of everything to make it as I want ... I think this is the best way ... heheh

Regards
Archproject

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

File: bankwire.php

Lines: 3, 14, 31, 77, 128

Hope works fro you...

Remember BackUP your file before modify.

Thank you for giving this solution. I used this method for COD Module and changed cashondelivery.php as I wanted a different name for it in BO-Order History and it worked. Only one text change and it applied to new orders.

Even after so much time, solutions work.

V.

PS 1.6.14