Fatal error: "Allowed memory size blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php on line 64"

Hi,

I have some errors on my web shop:

(1) "Fatal error: Allowed memory size blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.php on line 64" How to solve this??

(2) In back-office -->  Modules and Services  -->  Modules and Services   --> List of modules I am unable to find modul Top horizontal module, how to solve this?

Thank you.

Adan

Have you tried increasing your memory_limit in your php.ini file? If that doesn't work, you'll have to manually reset the module, since the "Fatal error" appears to be preventing you from automatically resetting it. You can log in to phpMyAdmin and then empty the ps_linksmenutop and ps_linksmenutop_lang tables. Hopefully, the error message will disappear and you can reconfigure the module again. Maybe only add one menu item at a time next time so you know which menu item is causing the problem if it happens again.

Hi rocky,

thank you very much for your answer.

How can I manually reset the module if I can't find it under "back-office -->  Modules and Services  -->  Modules and Services   --> List of modules"?

I have checked those two tables and they were empty.

Since I use shared hosting and do not have control over my php.ini file, I have asked my hosting provider to increase memory_limit parameter. I hope this will solve the issue;) I am waiting for answer from my hosting provider and will let you know result right away.

Best regards.
Adi

It is fuzzy to me too, I can see that module in front-office of my test website, but in back-office I am *unable* to find top horizontal menu..

I have send you pm, I hope you could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

All the best.
Adi