Display product price in invoice with tax included

I ve been searching the forum and I couldn't find any solution.

When an invoice is generated it shows the product, the tax rate and the unit price (tax included), quantity and the total price (tax included). 

What I am trying to make is to display the prices with the tax included.

I am using Prestashop 1.6.

Do I have to edit any tpl file?

pls see the attached file so you will understand what exactly I mean.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Nikos

post-589820-0-89088100-1466768597_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

It should be easy to do. Just copy pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl to themes/<your_theme>/pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl if it doesn't already exist and then edit the file to change $order_detail.unit_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax to $order_detail.unit_price_tax_incl and $order_detail.total_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax to $order_detail.total_price_tax_incl. Don't forget to remove the (tax excl.) from the column headers too.

• Like 5

Thank you heaps for your advice. This was about exactly what I needed.

It wasn't necessary to copy the invoice.product-tab.tpl to themes as it used the pdf file from where it is located

I also changed the header as adviced:

<th class="product header-right small" width="{$layout.total_tax_excl.width}%">{l s='Total' pdf='true'} <br /> {l s='(Tax excl.)' pdf='true'}</th> and changed excl into incl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It should be easy to do. Just copy pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl to themes/<your_theme>/pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl if it doesn't already exist and then edit the file to change $order_detail.unit_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax to $order_detail.unit_price_tax_incl and $order_detail.total_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax to $order_detail.total_price_tax_incl. Don't forget to remove the (tax excl.) from the column headers too.

I have tried to change {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$order_detail.total_price_tax_excl}  to {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$order_detail.total_price_tax_incl}  and it displays an empty place on the invoice. If I put it back it displays the total price without VAT normally - I need to change it to the total with VAT.

Any idea what is wrong? Thank you a lot.

I use Presta 1.6.1.3

___

SOLVED, I have multiplied it with my VAT value.

Edited by jkr (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just to clarify this for future reference for anyone designing for New Zealand GST invoices and with thanks to the people who answered above.

Hope it saves someone else some headaches figuring it out as the default Prestashop invoices are not legal for NZ.

I changed two files (line numbers are approximate):

In invoice.product-tab.tpl remove and replace:

Column Headers

line 34 change GST excl to GST incl.

line 37 change GST excl to GST incl.

line 91    - $order_detail.unit_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax
                +
$order_detail.unit_price_tax_incl

line 98   - $order_detail.total_price_tax_excl_including_ecotax
               +
$order_detail.total_price_tax_incl 

line 91      'ecotax: %s'

change to 'ecotax: %15'

In invoice.total-tab.tpl remove and replace:

line 32  - {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$footer.products_before_discounts_tax_excl}

+ {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$footer.products_before_discounts_tax_incl}

Delete line 72 to line 90 - all of the following

<tr class="bold">
  <td class="grey">
   {l s='Total (excluding GST)' d='Shop.Pdf' pdf='true'}
  </td>
  <td class="white">
   {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$footer.total_paid_tax_excl}
  </td>
 </tr>
 {if $footer.total_taxes > 0}
 <tr class="bold">
  <td class="grey">
   {l s='Total GST' d='Shop.Pdf' pdf='true'}
  </td>
  <td class="white">
   {displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$footer.total_taxes}
  </td>
 </tr>
 {/if}

That leaves you with just the subtotal including gst and the shipping and the final total.

• 2 years later...

On 9/12/2016 at 3:38 AM, rocky said:

Have tried your instruction and replaced those lines, however the invoices still showing tax excluding. At front office everything is fine prices shows as Tax included, however after an order when I check the pdf invoice file, the prices shows as Tax excluded. This should show as Tax included instead. Can someone please tell me why I'm unable to change something so simple!

Any advice and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jugalfas.

If you want to show "tax included" in you product page make sure when you create your product and add the price to select your tax rule. Also it needs to be enabled from International -> Taxes -> Enable tax

11 minutes ago, nikoz said:

Hi jugalfas.

If you want to show "tax included" in you product page make sure when you create your product and add the price to select your tax rule. Also it needs to be enabled from International -> Taxes -> Enable tax

Hello Nikoz.

Thanks for reply. but sorry i already solved that. 🙂

• 1 year later...