Problem in AdminCustomers Backend

angelduarte

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem with the Customers view in the backend. If i clic on the Customers Menu in the backend the site is not showing me the list of custmers, intead, i am receiving the product categories list.

I clear cache but i still have the problem.

Any idea why is this happening?

This is the URL i am using: index.php?controller=AdminCustomers

Thanks for your help

post-979742-0-01114700-1466612461_thumb.png

post-979742-0-99167700-1466613274_thumb.png

Very weird. I suggest checking whether override/controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php exists. If it does, try renaming the file to AdminCustomersController.off to prevent it running. If that fixes your issue, then you know have a problem with your override. You can rename it back and then try to debug that file.

If no such file exists, then something must have gone wrong with the original file controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php. Replace that file with the original one from the PrestaShop v1.6.1.1 archive and see if that fixes the issue.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Rocky.. It worked!

I had an overrided Customer Class in that path. I deleted the file.

Thanks again!

Very weird. I suggest checking whether override/controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php exists. If it does, try renaming the file to AdminCustomersController.off to prevent it running. If that fixes your issue, then you know have a problem with your override. You can rename it back and then try to debug that file.

If no such file exists, then something must have gone wrong with the original file controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php. Replace that file with the original one from the PrestaShop v1.6.1.1 archive and see if that fixes the issue.