Change Shopping Cart Font Size - It's too big!

I don't know how you managed to do that. The font size is normal on my shopping cart summary. You should check the font size of the #cart_summary section of your global.css and the /* global table style */ section, since the cart summary inherits that style.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have exactly the same problem, but I don’t find any solution anywhere. Please, anybody who can help. My site was working until today and now I have this ugly cart display with big fonts (see attached print screen) and loosing customer orders…. :-(

Please Help - this is driving me nuts!

34124_6zjngXNlQezi1VRLB2gc_t

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

#cart_summary tfoot tr td {

border-top: none;

line-height: 0.9em

}

#cart_summary tfoot tr.cart_total_product td,

#cart_summary tfoot tr.cart_total_price td {

border-bottom: 1px dotted #CCCCCC;

}

#cart_summary .price, #cart_summary .price-discount {

color: #595A5E;

font-size: 0.8em;

text-decoration: none

}

tr.cart_item td { padding: 0.5em 0 }

td.cart_product a { margin: 0 0.6em }

td.cart_product a img {

border: 1px solid #ffffff;

height: 45px;

width: 45px;

}

td.cart_product a:hover img { border: 1px dotted #DBDBDB }

td.cart_description { color: #595A5E;

font-size: 0.8em;

text-decoration: none }

td.cart_description a { text-decoration: none }

How can I reduce the size of the font used in the shopping cart display, it's bigger than everywhere else and ruins the look and functionality of the cart in my shop.

Thanks!

I had a similar problem and found it was due to the CCC settings. In the BO go to the "Preference" tab, then click the "Performance" subtab. Turn off all the CCC options. To test, clear the browser cache, and for the Smarty settings at the top of the page click on force compile - yes and cache - no. Now see if the font looks normal. If it is normal, then enable the CCC settings one at a time to see which one is causing the problem.

Once you determine which CCC setting is the cause, leave that set to the disabled setting and restore all the others. When done with the testing, enable the cache and turn off the force compile.

I have two shops one was impacted by High risk HTML compression (so I set that to Keep W3C validation) and the other was Compress inline JavaScript in HTML so that was set to Keep inline JavaScript in HTML as original

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What is the body font set at? Its normally a fixed px so if you go 0.7em for the basket text it will not actually reduce the size. You need to override it with a new pixel font size for that menu only. If you give me a url I will show you what to add.