prestashop 1.6.0.9 backend very slow loading,front end ok

Hi guys,

I am using prestashop 1.6.0.9 and backend performs very slow,I have followed every article about improving perfomance and no luck.every click takes 30 seconds to load page in backoffice.Front office is pretty fast in average 2-3 seconds to load the page.

Backoffice is unusable as every page takes 30-45 seconds to load.I have got hosting company to check it and they find no issues on server as front office is ok.I have CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) enabled.smart cache in perfomance in back office.

I have done debug profiling and i have attached the screenshot .No idea what i should be looking.

can you guys please advise.

thanks

Ram

post-833404-0-85543000-1466473698_thumb.png

Edited by ramsharan (see edit history)

Almost always this is a result of a 3rd party module.

An easy way to eliminate 3rd party module as cause try this:

back  office-->advacned parms-->performance

at the debug section, set to 'yes' Disable non PrestaShop Modules & Disable all overrides

then test back office pages that are slow and see if issue goes away.

If the issue goes away you will need to find out which module(s) are causing this issue of course.

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.

I did try ur suggestion,disabled the non prestashop modules and all overrides.

Cleared the cache after that.No change,still all backoffice page slow to load.same time 30-40 seconds.not sure what to look for now?

thanks

Hey Ram,

Actually your first screen shot had good info.

back office-->modules-->module positions

tick  Display non-positionable hooks

Then ctl+f and find  displayBackOfficeHeader

These are the modules hooked where slow down occurs, one of these is certainly creating issue.

Sorry I should have pointed this out earlier, maybe you can from modules page disable and see if improvement.

Advise creating back up of db prior to making changes just in case you break something in debug. :)

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

Thanks solved,it was a auspost module.even though was uninstalled it was still there.what I did was resintalled and uninstalled,no its completely gone and backoffice is flying

thanks a lot for you help ,really appreciate it.
I want to upgrade to new version using 1click upgrade ,do you recommend it ?or I should stick to 1.6.0.9 and wait till 1.7 is released.
thanks
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Almost always this is a result of a 3rd party module.

An easy way to eliminate 3rd party module as cause try this:

back  office-->advacned parms-->performance

at the debug section, set to 'yes' Disable non PrestaShop Modules & Disable all overrides

then test back office pages that are slow and see if issue goes away.

If the issue goes away you will need to find out which module(s) are causing this issue of course.

This resolved the no access to the orders page where payplug was used for the payments. How do I go about finding out which plugin causes the malfunction? 

Thanks for your post