Search products in orders

Neo_odessa

How to create query to find products in table order_details and paste input with search to back office.

Task is:

Find products by reference  in orders with certain statuses

As example I need find product with reference "demo_1" in orders with statuses PS_OS_PREPARATION

and show all orders which contain this product

Try the following query:

SELECT order_detail.`id_order`
FROM (SELECT `id_order`, `id_order_state`
      FROM (SELECT *
            FROM `ps_order_history`
            ORDER BY `date_add` DESC) AS reverse_order_history
      GROUP BY `id_order`) grouped_order_history
LEFT JOIN `ps_order_detail` order_detail ON grouped_order_history.`id_order` = order_detail.`id_order`
WHERE `id_order_state` = 3 AND `product_reference` = "demo_1"

Change ps_ to your database prefix if needed. This query gets the ps_order_history table in reverse order by date and then groups it by id_order to get only the newest order state for each order, then it joins with the ps_order_detail to get the product information, then it filters by orders whose newest order state is "Processing in progress" and contain a product with the reference "demo_1".

Prestools has a function for that if you prefer working with an interface.

I`ve installed Prestools trying find product in orders in tab "Product edit" But there I cant choose orders And can`t see orders numbers. Can you suggest how to do that threw Prestools 

Thanks

Try the following query:

SELECT order_detail.`id_order`
FROM (SELECT `id_order`, `id_order_state`
      FROM (SELECT *
            FROM `ps_order_history`
            ORDER BY `date_add` DESC) AS reverse_order_history
      GROUP BY `id_order`) grouped_order_history
LEFT JOIN `ps_order_detail` order_detail ON grouped_order_history.`id_order` = order_detail.`id_order`
WHERE `id_order_state` = 3 AND `product_reference` = "demo_1"

Change ps_ to your database prefix if needed. This query gets the ps_order_history table in reverse order by date and then groups it by id_order to get only the newest order state for each order, then it joins with the ps_order_detail to get the product information, then it filters by orders whose newest order state is "Processing in progress" and contain a product with the reference "demo_1".

I`ve tried add your suggested query to SQL manager but it doesnt work I`ve obtain an error: Undefined "checkedFrom" error

Strange. It works fine in phpMyAdmin. I guess the PrestaShop SQL Manager doesn't support SELECT queries that complicated.

You right I`ve tried threw phpMyAdmin it works Great!

Any chance do query in SQL manager? I need somehow save this query to SQL manager. Or maybe I can do form with input in backoffice?

I've had a closer look at the Orders page and it seems you can already filter by "Processing in progress", so all you really need is an additional filter where you can enter a product reference. I think it's too much work for me to do for free though.

We'll see if musicmaster can explain how to do it using Prestatools. If not, I can try to write an override for AdminOrdersController.php that will allow you to filter by product reference.

I've had a closer look at the Orders page and it seems you can already filter by "Processing in progress", so all you really need is an additional filter where you can enter a product reference. I think it's too much work for me to do for free though.

We'll see if musicmaster can explain how to do it using Prestatools. If not, I can try to write an override for AdminOrdersController.php that will allow you to filter by product reference.

I will wait for musicmaster answer but I think  Prestatools don`t have this filter I`m discovered Prestatools and can`t find this 

It will be perfect if you can help with additional filter in AdminOrdersController.php. If it much work you can contact me in private message I`m ready to pay for this help ))

See the attached image.

You can add your search text after "Find". Make sure that you select product name in the box below it.

I see screanshot but I dont have this option. When I over mouse to "Order Edit" I dont have dropdown menu with  "Order Search" you showing on screanshot