installation error with 000webhost.com hosting in step 2

I had a look and the ini_set commands already have the at in front of them (meaning ignore errors). No idea why it doesn't work. Maybe try and locate the error logs?

If you also create a file on your server with <?php php_info() ?> in it (call it phpinfo.php) and upload that to your server root and let us know where it is, that might give a clue.

Paul

• 2 months later...

i was able to manually install it in 000webhost.com. Im running this on my local computer too , so i just imported my database to the host and configured the config.inc.php file to the database info. Everything is functional except when the page tries to process the image GD , it fails . Some images arent even showing. Anyone know what files have to be modified to configure the GD to this server? I tried searching GD in dreamweaver for all the files that contain it but i couldnt find anything.

btw heres the page. www.southprinting.net84.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
The problem with 000webhost is that they have web analytics code turned on by default. This will not allow you to complete step 2 of the prestashop install. Go to this link to disable it first = http://members.000webhost.com/analytics.php?action=login

I can't believe it, it actually freakin worked! Finally I find a great reply on the internet.

• 3 months later...