COD status incorrect

Littlepants

No I didn't change anything. The status 'Awaiting COD validation' is in the list of statuses, but doesn't get applied automatically. I have tried resetting the module, but still the same thing - the status which comes up automatically is 'Packed and paid'.

If you are using this module, so the correct status of the order should be the one vekia has added as print. Perhaps you changed something on translations text or you are using a theme with different translation and this is not correct now. Please check on tab localisation -> theme in use -> modules. Search for COD and check there the translation texts, i.e. if you find there the text you are describing = Packed and paid

• 6 months later...

if you will go to orders > statuses

what ID has status that you've got in the details of order when someone uses COD ?

Hi @vekia,

I reopen this discussion line because it's not solved yet, indeed, I'm running several PS installations from skratch (1.6.1.9 & 1.6.1.10), in spanish and english, and in all of them when a customer selects the COD payment option, the status shown on the back office says 'Packed and paid' neither of which is correct, just as @littlepants originally posted here.

Theoretically you and @selectshop.at must be right, nevertheless PS doesn't work the way you say, so it should be a PS error o bug.  So status after COD is selected should be reassigned, but I can't figure out the right procedure since it's not available directly form the BO. 

Thank you very much in advance for helping to solved this issue, and thank you @vekia for the lot of your helpful comments foud in many discussions everywhere at least in forums in Spanish and English.