Slider center column not working

Tanker

I deactivate the slider in the top column, then I went to do further basic configuration, and then, I went back to the slider to re-activate it but this time I hook it to the home-content.

The problem I have is that the css and the js are not loading, for some reason I can't understand, the images are there where I need 'em, but the css file and the home slider js library are not loaded, why?

Step one.- Deactivate home slider [check]

Step two.- re-activate home slider [check]

Step tree .- hook the home slider to the homeContent module/position/location.... [check]

... images are in the correct location but css and js libraries are not loading... why?

I deactivate the slider in the top column, then I went to do further basic configuration, and then, I went back to the slider to re-activate it but this time I hook it to the home-content.

The problem I have is that the css and the js are not loading, for some reason I can't understand, the images are there where I need 'em, but the css file and the home slider js library are not loaded, why?

Step one.- Deactivate home slider [check]

Step two.- re-activate home slider [check]

Step tree .- hook the home slider to the homeContent module/position/location.... [check]

... images are in the correct location but css and js libraries are not loading... why?

Try this https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/532812-solved-issues-with-moving-slider-to-hometab/?do=findComment&comment=2339458