[v.1.6.1.5] [SOLVED] How to add and remove text into delivery slip pdf

Nandos

Hi guys,

i'm wondering if i can add or remove text in my pdf delivery pdf. I would like to add a description before the delivery id stating what it is, like "shipping document id: " and then its default code i set, like in my case #ddtxxxxxxyyy, AND if i can remove from it the total price and payment method line.

Look the link behind with images, in red i wrote what i wanted to see and stated what i do not want to see.

http://imgur.com/a/Lll51

Edited by Nandos (see edit history)

The easiest way to add the "Document ID" would be to go to the Orders > Delivery Slips tab and add it in front of the "Delivery prefix", but then it will appear in the same colour as the prefix. For removing the payment tab, assuming you're using the default PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 theme, create a blank file themes/default-bootstrap/pdf/delivery-slip.payment-tab.tpl. This will override pdf/delivery-slip.payment-tab.tpl, causing the payment tab to disappear. You can override the other delivery slip TPL files in a similar way to modify the delivery slip.

The easiest way to add the "Document ID" would be to go to the Orders > Delivery Slips tab and add it in front of the "Delivery prefix", but then it will appear in the same colour as the prefix. For removing the payment tab, assuming you're using the default PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 theme, create a blank file themes/default-bootstrap/pdf/delivery-slip.payment-tab.tpl. This will override pdf/delivery-slip.payment-tab.tpl, causing the payment tab to disappear. You can override the other delivery slip TPL files in a similar way to modify the delivery slip.

Yes, i'm using the default theme. Anyway, in the folder you stated .../.../themes/default-bootstrap/pdf i only have "index.php" file and "lang" folder. Placing the file there will work correctly? And also, if i'd want to restore this modification after, how can i do that?

Yes, copying the file from the pdf directory to the pdf directory inside your theme will cause PrestaShop to read that file instead of the original file. If you want to return to using the original file, simply delete the blank file you added inside your theme.

• Like 1

Yes, copying the file from the pdf directory to the pdf directory inside your theme will cause PrestaShop to read that file instead of the original file. If you want to return to using the original file, simply delete the blank file you added inside your theme.

Perfect, it works! Thank you mate  :)