popup with more describe, for the comminations choice

artcandle

Hi

i would like to add extra describe on my products with combinations, so when the customers move the mouse to the combination, a popup appear with extra details.  is it possible to do that and how?

i have an example from one site i found it, and i want to do the same

Thanks

post-848833-0-12318000-1465651847_thumb.jpgpost-848833-0-20158400-1465651846_thumb.jpg

I'm unfamiliar with your theme, so I can only give you advice on the default PrestaShop theme. Hopefully, you can adapt it to your theme.

The easiest solution I can think of is to edit product-list.tpl and find the following code (on line 343 of the default PrestaShop v1.6.1.5 theme):

<label class="attribute_label" {if $group.group_type != 'color' && $group.group_type != 'radio'}for="group_{$id_attribute_group|intval}"{/if}>{$group.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'} </label>

And change it to:

<label class="attribute_label" {if $group.group_type != 'color' && $group.group_type != 'radio'}for="group_{$id_attribute_group|intval}"{/if}>{$group.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'} {if $id_attribute_group == 1}<a href="javascript:" title="{l s='Selecting this option will allow you to use either a votive candle or an LED candle in your carved candle immediately after it is received. We will drill a well of approximately 2" deep down the center of your candle, allowing you to skip the sometimes tedious burning process (see your Burning Instructions online). We strongly recommend that you select this option if you plan on using one of our LEDs in your candle, as it is sometimes difficult to burn a nice well deep enough to accommodate the LED votive inserts. *Please note: once the well has been pre-drilled on a candle, the original wick is gone and the candle itself cannot be lit. You must either use a votive candle, or an LED candle to enjoy the illumination feature of the candle if the well has been drilled.'}">[?]</a>{/if}</label>

Change 1 in the if statement to the ID of the "Pre-Drill Well" attribute group. You can find the ID on the Catalog > Product Attributes tab to find the ID.