Need to a payment module for a Virtual Card

I need a soap payment module to accept payment via a virtual prepaid Card. I need to send information like card number vender id , customer card info and amount to be deducted from card.

Is there a module that exists for prestashop that I can edit to get this done. the module needs to use the Soap API.

hi gofer
api connection with the curl library is required to post xml file

example $dataXML and Post Url $useBank["URL"]
curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_URL,$useBank["URL"]);
   curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,0);
   curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,1);
   curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
   curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
   curl_setopt($curlHolder, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $dataXML);
   $posResponse = curl_exec($curlHolder);    
   curl_close($curlHolder);

regards

I got a pdf file with the info required by the Payment gateway. Do you mind looking at it and try to guide me in the right direction. I am not a coder.

I could send you a PM with the file.

Share a pdf file that will help you. For this module, but a lot of people must be willing.

I don't understand. But If you are saying that you can share a pdf that will help me I will accept

Share a pdf file that will help you. For this module, but a lot of people must be willing.

I don't understand. But If you are saying that you can share a pdf that will help me I will accept

oh sorry for my english
and yes

oh sorry for my english
and yes

You can send me the file. My email address is in my profile or you can send it via PM