Retrieving values?

Lakestone

Have you tried using the "User info block v0.1" near the bottom of the Modules tab? It almost does what you want. It displays "Cart: 4 products". You could probably modify it to display the total too.

Thanks but the thing is that I'm designing my own theme and would like to get specific values to print in different locations. Where can I see all available values to retrieve?

See the file init.php for a list of the variables that are available to all TPL files. Most of the variables are at the bottom of the file. The first block of variables after the "if" are the variables that are available when "v1.1 theme compatibility" is turned off under Preferences. The second block of variables after "else" are the variables that are available when "v1.1 theme compatibility" is turned on. Two useful variables are the $cookie and $cart objects. The $cookie object gives you access to the customers name and whether they are logged in. The $cart object gives you access to what's currently in the customer's cart. See classes/Cart.php for the data and functions for the cart object.