I have a recommended coder for hire - anything PrestaShop

I have needed PrestaShop modules that are so complex they were just over my head in coding.  I reached out and after a few really bad experiences as most of us have had I found the best coder I have ever worked for and man does this guy KNOW his Prestashop.  He is brilliant. I mean BRILLIANT at coding. 

Snatch up his services quick.  His name is Kingsley Paragon and you can reach him on skype.  His skype handle is pnet101

I will just say YOU ARE WELCOME right now because you will be thanking me later. 

I had him do a Single sign on for 3 programs and he had to do it as a Prestashop module and it had to log into a .NET custom LDAP library for access.  NOT an easy task as all three systems were completely different and two had their own log in that essentially had to be overridden.  Prestashop I did not want to take away any of the other features so this was challenging and I wanted to make it so that on updates the work would never get overwritten.  He did it all.. Poof DONE and WORKING. :) 

Just thought I would do the favor of sharing this really GREAT resource of a good coder that is affordable, honest, fast and kind with you guys.  

Thanks, 

Tina.   

I have needed PrestaShop modules that are so complex they were just over my head in coding.  I reached out and after a few really bad experiences as most of us have had I found the best coder I have ever worked for and man does this guy KNOW his Prestashop.  He is brilliant. I mean BRILLIANT at coding. 

Snatch up his services quick.  His name is Kingsley Paragon and you can reach him on skype.  His skype handle is pnet101

I will just say YOU ARE WELCOME right now because you will be thanking me later. 

I had him do a Single sign on for 3 programs and he had to do it as a Prestashop module and it had to log into a .NET custom LDAP library for access.  NOT an easy task as all three systems were completely different and two had their own log in that essentially had to be overridden.  Prestashop I did not want to take away any of the other features so this was challenging and I wanted to make it so that on updates the work would never get overwritten.  He did it all.. Poof DONE and WORKING. :)

Just thought I would do the favor of sharing this really GREAT resource of a good coder that is affordable, honest, fast and kind with you guys.  

Thanks, 

Tina.   

That's a really nice post. It is good to hear that such developers are out there :) 

Thank you to Kingsley for the success and to Tina for sharing!!!