"No transport available": Order can't go through !

kineas

Hi ! 

I'm getting crazy: It suddenly became impossible to finalize an order, due to an error saying "No transport available" (a bit longer, but still). 

However: 

- Stock and advanced stock management are disabled

- There is only one transport set up, and it worked fine until recently

The ONLY thing I did was install a "Bpost" (the belgian post) module, that created 3 carrier --> I just wanted to check it out, never used it, and actually removed the module straight away. 

Any clue? 

Thanks ! I'm getting quite crazy here... 

Thank you, but what do you mean by "add the previous transport"? 

if you refer to "add to each product", well, normally if you don't select any transport, it selects all the transport that are set up (and I have only one, and 1000 products ^^)

Ok, it's solved: I just created a new transporter. 

For some reason the previous transporter, which still appears in the back-office, but it's obviously inactive. 

I would say it's a bug then... 

• 2 years later...

Prestashop by default comes with 3 recommended carrier.

We added 2 more and deleted one of the Prestashop and with that our SHIPIUS integration disappeared.

Now Ships is telling us that we don't have a  carrier and that we need to activate them.
Which they are.

We are thinking that because the carriers that come with PrestaShop were deleted that's why Ships cannot be integrated to our Prestashop.

You should not check carriers for the individual products. By default Prestashop assigns all carriers that are available for the given group/location to a product. Assigning to a product is only needed when you have products that need special transport - such as extra large or extra valuable products.

You do not show screendumps from how you defined your carriers.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)