Menu LavaLamp

tokenman

Salve a tutti.
Avrei un piccolo problema da sottoporvi,ho installato il modulo lavalamp style scaricato da prestastore,installato correttamente e funzionante,però mi sono accorto che navigando nel menu e cliccando HOME per tornare indietro,non va in HomePage vera e propria ma in "http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/category.php?id_category=1"dove posso correggere questo Stupido ERRORE ????.

Ringrazio in anticipo e con affetto i [spam-filter] del forum ITALIANO... :-)

Grazie KiKoK per la risposta, bé ti posso dire che sto lavorando in locale con XAMMP e ribadisco PS 1.2.5,anche se preferisco WAMP,
e quindi uso XAMMP per prove moduli,themi ecc.
Sul file JS_cartella_Blockmenulavalamp ho visto questa dicitura che non ho ben chiaro:

/**
* Creates a menu with an unordered list of menu-items. You can either use the CSS that comes with the plugin, or write your own styles
* to create a personalized effect
* The HTML markup used to build the menu can be as simple as...

* Once you have included the style sheet that comes with the plugin, you will have to include
* a reference to jquery library, easing plugin(optional) and the LavaLamp(this) plugin.

che significa???

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Sorry, I see it is italian here! I love Italy but I can only speek French, English and Spanish.

I have install lavalamp menu on my PS 1.3, from Devforever.

Following problems:
Not shoing under categories
It is floating left and it is smaller ( the body is 980 and the bg.gif 970) also I don't find the CSS related to it.

Ciao i gracie mille! :coolsmile: