feedback please on my web

pimpmypony

Hi, i am very un-savvy when it comes to web, with lack of being able to find anyone who knows prestashop to help me, ive fumbled along and this is as far as ive managed to get :) I love the look of it, think there are issues with the credit card payment tho, sometimes it allowes dropdown for expiry date, sometimes doesnt. and bank wire ( should read direct debit or bandk transfer for us here in AUS ) just takes you to credit card. does anyone know how to fix this?

any feedback on what could or should be in there, check out improvement etc would be fantastic!

www.pimpmypony.com.au

Hello,

I like the color scheme. I think it's nice.

Here is a tip on how you can change the bank wire text:
from back office -> localisations -> type of translations (installed modules) -> select your theme -> select english lang -> modify
Search for the bank wire module and modify the text strings.  

Your menu is wrapping on desktop, try and get all of your menu items on one line.

On the product list page I get a javascript error when I click on add to cart. Button works ok on the product page but not on home page or product list page.

Chris.

• 1 month later...
Nice logo and elegant color theme

Good coverage of content on home page

Payment( paypal i guess u r using) logos should be there in footer area

Like product page, add some other info in tabs.

Minor alignment in Top menu as you can see

I would like to suggest enable rewrite module 

• 1 month later...

Hi, i am very un-savvy when it comes to web, with lack of being able to find anyone who knows prestashop to help me, ive fumbled along and this is as far as ive managed to get :) I love the look of it, think there are issues with the credit card payment tho, sometimes it allowes dropdown for expiry date, sometimes doesnt. and bank wire ( should read direct debit or bandk transfer for us here in AUS ) just takes you to credit card. does anyone know how to fix this?

any feedback on what could or should be in there, check out improvement etc would be fantastic!

www.pimpmypony.com.au

The overall design of your website is fine, I like it.