Help me : How to show price only for member

If you have blockuserinfo installed you can modify your tpl files what include prices and put a condition like in example ( {if $logged} code to show prices {/if} )

Example: product.tpl line 119

<!-- prices -->

{if $logged}
{/if}

I think if you don't have blockuserinfo installed will not work and have to assign to smarty the "logged" in other place.Don't know i didn't tested without blockuserinfo.
I hope you understand what i mean :}

• 1 month later...

Hello,

sorry for my bad english. About your Information for hidden prices, sorry i am not realy understand what you mean. I have allready the File Blockuserinfo.tpl and also product.tpl. But what is the meaning about this: ( {if $logged} code to show prices {/if} ) Whitch code to show prices i must put here?

And about your example, this code i put on line 119 in the product.tpl ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Paul

If you have blockuserinfo installed you can modify your tpl files what include prices and put a condition like in example ( {if $logged} code to show prices {/if} )

Example: product.tpl line 119
<!-- prices -->

{if $logged}
{/if}

I think if you don't have blockuserinfo installed will not work and have to assign to smarty the "logged" in other place.Don't know i didn't tested without blockuserinfo.
I hope you understand what i mean :}

Hi everyone!

The UltimuDon's advice is good but be careful with it.
We have a lot of javascript price modificators (i.e., combination changement on the product page) so be careful to not bug those modifications while inserting your feature.
And do not forget that prices are everywhere (product page, category page, modules, accessories, ...) thus think about all of them ;P