GeraiMayaku

[Free Theme] UPDATE Rumah Batik for prestashop 1.3.1

[uPDATE]

Hello from us at dapurpixel.

This time we bring Indonesian culture in our Prestashop Theme, we called it Rumah Batik. It is an elegant and simple theme with great user interface.

Prestashop Version : 1.3.1

Main features :
1. 2 columns of fixed width.
2. Horizontal menu & submenu integration.
3. Custom 1 columns homepage & contact-form page
4. Customizable static content on homepage.
5. Editable editorial module

Please download our latest version of Rumah Batik Theme HERE

SEE DEMO

Great work GeraiMayaku. As you said design an elegant ad simple. Thanks for sharing.

@ GeraiMayaku

Thanks for sharing it with the community, look very nice and clean.
Congrats for making such a nice theme.

ysco..

hi thank you for themes

Can I have a question at this template to view the make-up

And the answer is yes, what changes should I work?

Thank you

Thanks all for comment.

@noor: i dont get what your point is. Sorry bad english.

could you more simplify your question?

Thank You

Hello everyone :-)

First of all thanks to our affiliate, GeraiMayaku for helping us spreading DapurPixel first FREE Rumah Batik Theme in this forum.

We love Prestashop and we want to give back to the community.

Rumah Batik is a FREE theme for Prestashop version 1.2.5.

You may modify the theme as you wish. You can use it for all your projects for free and without any restrictions. You can freely use it for both your private and commercial projects. Please link to our page if you would like to spread the word.

DOWNLOAD THEME

We're happy to respond to any queries, comments, or issues you might have. So please tell us what you think!

Cheers

hi thank you for themes

Can I have a question at this template to view the make-up

And the answer is yes, what changes should I work?

Thank you

I'm sorry we don't understand the question. Could you be more specific, please?

Hello

we`ve release v.1 of this theme.

With some bug fix.

Thank You

Very nice. Keep working!

Hi, nice theme a few questions i am a novice, home do i change the logo to be a hyperlink which takes you to the homepage at the moment it is just a static image. Also i followed instructions about the add stuff image block and mine does not appear and lastly home page link takes you to a blank page whihc says home, how do i edit that page as it does not appear in cms list. thanks

Hello Tina, thanks for downloading our theme.

How do i change the logo to be a hyperlink which takes you to the homepage at the moment it is just a static image.

The logo itself is clickable and already linked to the homepage. So all you need to do is change the theme logo with your logo.

Also i followed instructions about the add stuff image block and mine does not appear

There was something missing in the readme.pdf. The last step is go to Admin page, open Modules > Position and transplant the AddStuff module to Homepage Content. (We will add this step on our next update :))

and lastly home page link takes you to a blank page which says home, how do i edit that page as it does not appear in cms list. thanks

Actually the menu 'Home' you mentioned earlier is a dead link. It's a default prestashop link. The homepage should be the one you see at Demo page. You need to modified your menu in Top Horizontal Menu modul. Remove the old Home link, create new link in Add Menu Top Link form, and replace it with the new one from List Menu Top Link (see home.jpg). (And yes we will add this steps on our next update too :P )

23175_DHcZtFsrEJjm5o1Y9o6F_t

hi, Thanks all of that worked, apart from the logo which is still a static image despite me just changing thefile.
Also i noticed in IE the top menu drop down catergories are hidden by the homepage image, as in they appear behind the homepage image but this is fine in Firefox pls see attached image. Thanks

23216_SmgoHMS4u6OratAgs9dg_t

Great template , how can i change "HOME" in horizental menu to "CATEGORY"
thanks

The logo and favicon is missing....when i change my own logo and favicon it show update error

hi, Thanks all of that worked, apart from the logo which is still a static image despite me just changing thefile.
Also i noticed in IE the top menu drop down catergories are hidden by the homepage image, as in they appear behind the homepage image but this is fine in Firefox pls see attached image. Thanks

Check on your header.tpl and make sure you got this line :

{$shop_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
                       {$HOOK_TOP}

Which IE version do you have? It works fine in IE8 so far, but we have found some annoying bugs in IE7. We still try to figure it out.

Hi

The theme looks great! I have a problem with it though - I get a blank page when I click on a product - using Prestashop 1.3 on a test site - www.dreamwolf.co.uk.

Cheers

I am not using this themes, but I like it alot. Simple and beautiful.. Thanks for sharing.

Hi

The theme looks great! I have a problem with it though - I get a blank page when I click on a product - using Prestashop 1.3 on a test site - www.dreamwolf.co.uk.

Cheers

Problem solved - wasn't the theme at all - re-uploaded the Prestashop files and it now works perfectly!!

Many thanks for sharing it :)

thanks

Prestashop uses 'Home' as main category. If you want to use other name (e.g. CATEGORY) then create new subcategory called 'CATEGORY' and then 'Add a new subcategory' for all your product categories inside 'CATEGORY'.

So your catalog tree should be like this :

Home > Category > Laptop > MacBook

The logo and favicon is missing....when i change my own logo and favicon it show update error

Have you follow these steps?

1. Save your logo in .png format file
2. Make sure you rename it as logo.png
3. Upload your logo to your themes/ rumahbatik/ img directory.
4. The original size for this theme is 229x32 px. You can change the size and position by editing the global.css (line 293) file in themes /rumahbatik/ css directory.

For the favicon, make sure you are upload the .ico format

I like this theme... can u make with 3 columns of fixed width? ;-)

I like this theme... can u make with 3 columns of fixed width? ;-)

Yes we can make it, but it will need some adjustment with the css file. You can contact us for further services :-)

nice theme but not able to work with attribute wizard pro.......

Hej,

First off all thank you for this great theme! Nice design & colours.
I installed it and almost everything worked!

Following problems:

-The positioning of the quick search is out of place.

-When I change the language from English to French the Home button (Home button created in Top horizontal menu v1.3) disappears in the front office. When I check in the back office within the module and change there from language I see the created Home button link in List Menu Top Link changing from name into a number which makes it impossible to add it in settings.

Hopefully someone has any idea how to solve this.

Kind regards,

Hej,

First off all thank you for this great theme! Nice design & colours.
I installed it and almost everything worked!

Following problems:

-The positioning of the quick search is out of place.

-When I change the language from English to French the Home button (Home button created in Top horizontal menu v1.3) disappears in the front office. When I check in the back office within the module and change there from language I see the created Home button link in List Menu Top Link changing from name into a number which makes it impossible to add it in settings.

Hopefully someone has any idea how to solve this.

Kind regards,

You’re welcome, glad you like our themes

About the problems :

- You should remove the Quick Search block module and use the search bar from Top horizontal menu module.

- I think there’s some bug with the translation. But there is simple way to fix this. First, remove the blank Home menu in Settings and create new link. Make sure you click the flag on the left and select the French flag before you type the link name. (See image below)

23631_MjjnxV42mHhPRBtE6AUi_t

thanks

You could change from database.
table: ps_category_lang

23644_DeXaqvZYXAQF9cEZSTLl_t

You’re welcome, glad you like our themes

About the problems :

- You should remove the Quick Search block module and use the search bar from Top horizontal menu module.

- I think there’s some bug with the translation. But there is simple way to fix this. First, remove the blank Home menu in Settings and create new link. Make sure you click the flag on the left and select the French flag before you type the link name. (See image below)

Hej,

Great, they are solved! If I ever get my shop running I won't forget you ;)

Thank you very much

Kind regards,

Yes, because when we design this theme, we only use standard prestashop modules. If you like, please contact us for our service to customise the theme for you so it will works will attribute wizrd pro.

Thank You

Yes, because when we design this theme, we only use standard prestashop modules. If you like, please contact us for our service to customise the theme for you so it will works will attribute wizrd pro.

Thank You

The blockcart code and others .js code is modified by your team so we not able to follow the instruction from attribute wizard pro to make modification :)

Thank You

The blockcart code and others .js code is modified by your team so we not able to follow the instruction from attribute wizard pro to make modification :)

Well we only made some changes with the css, the .js code is remain untouched. But we still don't know the effect of that changes to the other module like attribute wizard pro because we never try it :cheese:

Thank You

Well we only made some changes with the css, the .js code is remain untouched. But we still don't know the effect of that changes to the other module like attribute wizard pro because we never try it :cheese:

Hi,
the .js and blockcart code of batik house is not same in original prestashop ver 1.2.5 so i assume it is modified :)

Thanks for sharing such a nice theme.

Great Job

Thanks again
//Peter

Thanks for sharing such a nice theme.

Great Job

Thanks again
//Peter

Your welcome.

and thank You Peter ^^

Hi all!
I have some problem.

1.Not displayed subcategories
2. Not displayed image. Did everything as written in readme.pdf
and when i add a new image, still no image

Thx!

24125_HeuaB9cP5BWuf5CAO0lB_t

24126_ZhsEZfi5vOVqAdbwTdfc_t

Prestashop 1.3 final is ready... do you can adapt this fantastic theme to the new prestashop version?

Because is a very very beautifull theme...

when you think you will have ready the adaptation?

thanks again for your effort.

RUMAH BATIK UPDATE

Hello everyone,

We are gladly to inform you that Rumah Batik theme is Prestashop 1.3 ready :-)

We have test the theme that originally was created for Prestashop 1.2.5 and so far we didn't find any problem with the theme. But of course we are still need your help to test it just in case we miss something.

Please download our latest update (Theme Version : 1.1) here

Cheers

Prestashop 1.3 final is ready... do you can adapt this fantastic theme to the new prestashop version?

Because is a very very beautifull theme...

when you think you will have ready the adaptation?

thanks again for your effort.

Please try to install the theme (Version 1.1) in Prestashop 1.3 and let us know if you find any problems. ;-)

Hi all!
I have some problem.

Thx!

Hello Monro,
1. This theme do not display subcategory images because we want to keep it simple and clean.
2. Please read readme.pdf about Image Size setting in page 3 - 4. Make sure you have downloaded the Rumah Batik Theme Version 1.1 to see the latest readme file.

the " next " button seem slightly not aligned. may i know how to change that ? i have a look at the code but not able to make it...

thanks

24229_JZsIEWFU0hb8nNbd3nm9_t

Hello Monro,
1. This theme do not display subcategory images because we want to keep it simple and clean.
2. Please read readme.pdf about Image Size setting in page 3 - 4. Make sure you have downloaded the Rumah Batik Theme Version 1.1 to see the latest readme file.

Have some errors
1 ошибка

Only part of the images have been regenerated, server timed out before the end.

and lost all the pictures

What should I do to add subcategory? Help please

When installing the theme incorrectly displays the price on the product page.
example: 31 144,22 (money)
but must be: 3 161,85 (money)
what the problem? Thx

Hi

Great theme. Please can you advise if this theme will be updated to incorporate all the changes/bug fixes made to FINAL version of prestashop 1.3 stable (1.3.0.10)

Can you advise on how to change the colour and text in the block menu which has Summary Login Address Shipping Payment. Can you also advise on how to change the green back ground colour in the "NEW PRODUCTS" box on the right.

Thanks,

I am having some problems with this theme after I have updated to 1.3 version

Hi all!
I have some problem.

Thx!

1. we dont do the css for subcategories. so we just display categories only.
2. Please see the attach.

24545_NH027VVyUzZxGLoLGWIo_t

Yes, because default/standard modules for prestashop 1.2.5 and prestashop 1.3 is different (if im not mistaken).

what the problem? Thx

could your gave the address of the site using this site and having this problems? because i use this theme for my private store and dont have this error.

what the problem? Thx

could your gave the address of the site using this site and having this problems? because i use this theme for my private store and dont have this error.

Thx! Problem solved in post.

Hi all,

I do not see the sliding thumbnails Rumah Batik Theme on IE8 with Windows 7 Starter (my installation)

I can not see even on Live Demo of Mamamia Theme and WarmCoffee Theme.

I activated the functions javasript on IE8.

Only view the sliding thumbnails Live Demo Rumah Batik on IE8 (some display error)

I see everything well on Firefox 3.5.

Please can someone help me for IE8.

Sincerly.

Hello everyone.
First of all, congratulations for this great work. I have seen many themes, but as this, frankly none.
But ... has some minor bugs. Step-list them.

Product details.
I think there is a posting or two playing this, but you have given no solution for now. It is curious that the bug only occurs in IE as in firefox works perfectly. In image 1 you can see that where it should be the thumbnail image is a point. In your other theme, WarmCoffee is exactly the same, is the image 6

Cart Summary
Another bug that only happens in IE, the symbols add or subtract, as shown in image 2 up pretty Misplaced, in Firefox go perfect.

Personal Information.
More of the same, in IE go very, very Misplaced fields as we will see in the image 3. Firefox, ok.

BO
Not only is flawed in the Front, but will also affect the BO. The picture 4 shows the editor of a product, as we will see is empty. But no, just the text or is not accessible and do not understand how or why it affects editor so that you can not even include the text. Pressing the HTML tag is apparent that if the text is there as shown in image 5. Curious.

I've downloaded the latest version on your site tennis, I updated and shortcomings continue to exist. This is a pity because I think themes are spectacular and simple aesthetic judgments are made to lose a great job.

I hope that among all minor bugs fix this and enjoy your great work.

Thank you very much.

PD: forgive my English, the translation as you have guessed it from google and it is quite pathetic

Edit my post, because I saw that someone found a solution to the problem of the thumbnails.
Could you please tell us exactly what file you have to make that modification?
Thanks

24740_cXgomyuO0fx6GDPv8i8x_t

24741_69dzW867Y0ZBq5rWXMUb_t

24742_m17D1wo08FWFDnqg0UIf_t

24743_nJAjc2RNzj3z4Osr3J5a_t

24744_MCb9URtv7zzliz9c26KX_t

24745_pLm5WSzaVOQWwGtW2zxM_t

I managed to "fix" the issue of the thumbnails.

With the information provided by cagrie and fix some code I could make it work.
The file to modify is the product.tpl and line 123. The code to replace is this:

getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="{if !$jqZoomEnabled}thickbox{/if} {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">
getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thumb')}" alt="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}" height="{$thumbSize.height}" width="{$thumbSize.width}" />

New code fixed:

getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="thickbox {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">
getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thumb')}" alt="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}" height="{$mediumSize.height}" width="{$mediumSize.width}" >

I hope this helps someone.

I managed to "fix" the issue of the thumbnails.

With the information provided by cagrie and fix some code I could make it work.
The file to modify is the product.tpl and line 123. The code to replace is this:
getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="{if !$jqZoomEnabled}thickbox{/if} {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">
getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thumb')}" alt="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}" height="{$thumbSize.height}" width="{$thumbSize.width}" />

New code fixed:

getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="thickbox {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">
getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thumb')}" alt="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}" height="{$mediumSize.height}" width="{$mediumSize.width}" >

I hope this helps someone.

wow... Thanks for the info. i`ll use this in my rumah batik theme.

Hello everyone.
First of all, congratulations for this great work. I have seen many themes, but as this, frankly none.
But ... has some minor bugs. Step-list them.

-------

I've downloaded the latest version on your site tennis, I updated and shortcomings continue to exist. This is a pity because I think themes are spectacular and simple aesthetic judgments are made to lose a great job.

I hope that among all minor bugs fix this and enjoy your great work.

Thank you very much.

Hello Chakra,

Thank you for sharing those bugs list. We realize that the theme still has so many bugs here and there and we also realize that the theme is not so compatible with the Prestashop 1.3.1.

We are thinking to skip the update for the Prestashop 1.2.5 and start working on the new version that fully compatible for 1.3.1. But still, we will do our best to solve the issue that occurred in previous update (version 1.1). So please bear with us guys :cheese:

the " next " button seem slightly not aligned. may i know how to change that ? i have a look at the code but not able to make it...

thanks

Hi,

Open the global.css file on rumahbatik/css directory. Go to line 827 and replace the properties in form p.cart_navigation, p.cart_navigation with this :
form p.cart_navigation, p.cart_navigation {
   height:auto;
   line-height:1.5em;
   margin:20px 10px;
   overflow:hidden;
}

Hi!

Thank you for the loverly theme. I would like to know how I can install the theme? Is it safe and bugs-free? Can i change colors and backgrounds?

Thanx

Very nice and perfect job,

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

This is a small bug found on order.php

themes/rumahbatik/img/con/unavailable.gif

it should be

themes/rumahbatik/img/icon/unavailable.gif

To correct this:
1. Open the shopping-cart-product-line.tpl file on /themes/rumahbatik/
2. On line 14 (or around) change the line from

to

and you are good to go :)

Thanks again...

Hi again,

There is an alignment problem in this page:

http://themes.dapurpixel.com/rumahbatik/identity.php

With Firefox it shows fine... But with IE8 it is not...

The only quick solution I could come up with is to edit the identity.tpl file on /themes/rumahbatik/ folder by adding breaking line tag:

after some of the closing paragraph tags:

here is a sample of the correction

*{l s='First name :'}
   <input type="text" id="firstname" name="firstname" value="{$smarty.post.firstname}" />

Indeed that solved the problem but that caused large spaces between the lines!

I spent almost two hours trying to correct this on the global.css file but I wasn't lucky :(

Could you please tell us how can we fix this issue instead of using the < br / > tag?

Thanks in advance

Tip for fans of this theme:

If you need to use the quick solution, then you have to add the breaking line tag in the following lines:
34, 38, 42, and 46.

*{l s='First name :'}
   <input type="text" id="firstname" name="firstname" value="{$smarty.post.firstname}" />

*{l s='Last name :'}
   <input type="text" name="lastname" id="lastname" value="{$smarty.post.lastname}" />

*{l s='Email :'}
   <input type="text" name="email" id="email" value="{$smarty.post.email}" />

*{l s='Current password :'}
   <input type="password" name="old_passwd" id="old_passwd" />

good luck,,,

Hello everyone.
Personal Information.
More of the same, in IE go very, very Misplaced fields as we will see in the image 3. Firefox, ok.

Hi,

I could solve this with quick edition... Please see post # 59

Best luck,

Perfect Sultan, thank you very much for the correction of this error.

Hi again,

There is an alignment problem in this page:

http://themes.dapurpixel.com/rumahbatik/identity.php

With Firefox it shows fine... But with IE8 it is not...

Hi, here's another simple solution to fix the problem.

Open the global.css and add this style in a bottom of the file :

form.std p {
   clear:both;
}

We will fix that on our next update :)

Perfect Sultan, thank you very much for the correction of this error.

you are welcome :)

Please see post # 62, DapurPixel provide the perfect solution.

Hi, here's another simple solution to fix the problem.

Open the global.css and add this style in a bottom of the file :

form.std p {
   clear:both;
}

We will fix that on our next update :)

Great, tested and works fine on that page... :-)

THANKS for the tip...

I will see if it affects any other parts of the theme...

Thanks again...

P.S. I am almost done with making this theme usable for RTL languages... Once is completely modified, I will share it with the community. :coolsmile:

Maybe I overlooked a solution, but is there a way to remove the "simply beautiful and elegant contemporary Batik" announcement from the Homepage? The products I am selling have nothing to do with batik.

Maybe I overlooked a solution, but is there a way to remove the "simply beautiful and elegant contemporary Batik" announcement from the Homepage? The products I am selling have nothing to do with batik.

Yes off course,

1. Make your own announcement image with the dimensions 360px × 55px.
2. Name it as: editorial_main.png
3. Upload it to /themes/rumahbatik/img/ folder

and you are good to go :)

Tip:
You can change the dimensions of the image, if you did so, make sure to update the global.css file with the new dimensions.

[1] Search within global.css file for this term: editorial_main.png
[2] Make the necessary changes for the width and height.

#editorial_block_center h1 {
   background:url("../img/editorial_main.png") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
   height:55px;
   line-height:55px;
   margin:0 0 0 570px;
   text-align:center;
   text-indent:-9999px;
   width:380px;
}

Good luck,

Hi again,

This is a small tip for those want to remove the Categories, Cart, and etc blocks/modules from the Contact Us page.

[1] Go to BO >> Modules >> Positions.
[2] On the Right Column blocks group, you have some modules there, (e.g. Cart block v1.2)
[3] Click the Edit icon. this will take you to the Transplant a module form.
[4] In the Exceptions field, add contact-form.php
[5] Click the Save button.

and you are done! do these steps for all the modules you want to remove from the Contact Us page.

Hope that helps...

Good luck,

Hi

Please can you give me an ETA of when you will have the latest theme ready with all the bug fixes (compatible for 1.3.1)

Good work

Thanks

Hello,

First of all wonderfull template I use it for my shop and I really like it!
But I would really like sub-category images under a category.
I read you didn't implend this to keep the template nice and tidy, but
in de sample template there are subcategorys(screenshot), how is it possible to implend them.

*sorry for my bad english*

25095_4eF0v0dzMCZ34C4LFs7X_t

Thank You Sultan For helping us answering the questions. We`ll release our next update by the end of June. And yes it will be available for 1.3.1.

Thank You all.

Got to work on custom themes again now :)

You are selling themes which are here for free?

Hello,
first of all, I want to thank you for the great theme that you have shared for free :) People like you really support the community and the developement of the whole platform.

Now here is my problem : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/58405/themes/here_is_my_latest_project___2_general_questions_about_prestashop/

Long story short, you have disabled the showing of the subcategories, which is quite unusual, and when I try to add it again it gives something strange (the screenshot below)

The code I add to categories.tpl is this:

{if isset($subcategories)}
<!-- Subcategories -->

{l s='Subcategories'}

{foreach from=$subcategories item=subcategory}

getCategoryLink($subcategory.id_category, $subcategory.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" title="{$subcategory.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">
               {if $subcategory.id_image}
getCatImageLink($subcategory.link_rewrite, $subcategory.id_image, 'medium')}" alt="" />
               {else}

{/if}

getCategoryLink($subcategory.id_category, $subcategory.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$subcategory.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

{/foreach}

{/if} 

How can I make it work, the client wants this and I have to find a way to do it :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

Hello,
---
Long story short, you have disabled the showing of the subcategories, which is quite unusual, and when I try to add it again it gives something strange...

Ok here is a quick solution for the subcategories issue :

Open your category.tpl file in Rumah Batik theme folder. Go to line 22 and you'll see this code :

{/if}

Replace it with this code :

<!-- Subcategories -->

{l s='Subcategories'}

{foreach from=$subcategories item=subcategory}

getCategoryLink($subcategory.id_category, $subcategory.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" title="{$subcategory.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">
                   {if $subcategory.id_image}
getCatImageLink($subcategory.link_rewrite, $subcategory.id_image, 'medium')}" alt="" />
                   {else}

{/if}

getCategoryLink($subcategory.id_category, $subcategory.link_rewrite)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}">{$subcategory.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

{/foreach}

{/if}

Actually this is the original code from the default Prestashop theme.

For now, you must add your own CSS style for the subcategories because we didn't work on that one back then ;)

This is a great work,It looks very beautiful, I like it very much, thank you for sharing!

@DapurPixel

Thanks for the reply, but the code that you gave is the same that I have used and gives the same result. Look at the picture of my last post, its the same.

Is this CSS problem? I'm not sure that this code body#category #subcategories li { margin-right: 10px }
body#category div#subcategories ul.inline_list li a img { display: inline }
is the right one.

How do you think ?

10x :)

Great theme! Thank you.

However I was wondering why is the imagelarge module no longer working with this theme.
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/10110/P0/modules/homefeatured_module_modified_homefeatured___homefeatured2

Any idea?

You should remove the feature product on your homepage. The theme does not support it (for now). We will consider it on next version ;)

@DapurPixel

Thanks for the reply, but the code that you gave is the same that I have used and gives the same result. Look at the picture of my last post, its the same.

Is this CSS problem? I'm not sure that this code body#category #subcategories li { margin-right: 10px }
body#category div#subcategories ul.inline_list li a img { display: inline }
is the right one.

How do you think ?

10x :)

Yes it was CSS problem. We didn't style it because we are not planning to display it in this theme. You 'll need to adjust the CSS for that one :cheese:

This question is for the author:

Are you planning to validate this theme using http://validator.w3.org/

I tried to validate the theme but I got 13 errors. The form directives and its JS code in the file: blocktopmenu .tpl is causing the vast majority of these errors.

Any body can help with this? Thank you for the help?

Great theme! Thank you.

However I was wondering why is the imagelarge module no longer working with this theme.
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/10110/P0/modules/homefeatured_module_modified_homefeatured___homefeatured2

Any idea?

You should remove the feature product on your homepage. The theme does not support it (for now). We will consider it on next version ;)

Thanks. I don't think the modul is dependant on "homefeatured". It is an image enlarger. It works with products listed away from the homepage. You just hover your mouse over the picture and you see the enlarged image. I haven't been able to figure out why this is not working with this theme....if anyone can figure this out please let me know.

This is a great simple theme.

Is it possible to have a header image/graphic above the Top Menu Bar otherwise when people are navigating there is no brand identity to speak of?

Thanks

Ryan

This is a great simple theme.

Is it possible to have a header image/graphic above the Top Menu Bar otherwise when people are navigating there is no brand identity to speak of?

Thanks

Ryan

I've fixed this - eventually working out what did what as the BO is not that useful in places.

However - I have a problem with the CONTACT FORM how can this be configured? Is shows in the wrong place for the theme?

very nice, simple and nice, big products pictures, i will try it today. thanks for share.

Hi,

Thank you so much for this great theme. Somehow I managed to configure it! Only one question so far. On the Top Hor Menu, how can I configure the link on the Home option? Right now it just send me to a blank theme page, this one:

http://www.nattysurf.com/OnlineStore/category.php?id_category=1'>http://www.nattysurf.com/OnlineStore/category.php?id_category=1

This is my original shop:

http://www.nattysurf.com/OnlineStore/
Thats where I want to Home link to send me.

Thanks for your help!

(working on the images)