Update from 1.6.1.4 to 1.6.1.5 and problem with modules

Hi

I update from 1.6.1.4  to 1.6.1.5 on my site and the update was successful, through on click upgrade module, but i got this error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revprestashoploader.php:

syntax error, unexpected 'define' (T_STRING)

Is any one can help?

Edited by Pmix (see edit history)

There's a syntax error in the module. It might be better to (temporarily) rename the file /home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revprestashoploader.php to /home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revprestashoploader.php.bak and see if the error message disappears.

I rename it and get this error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revsliderprestashop.php:
require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revprestashoploader.php' (include_path='/home/www/xxxx.com/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php')

But I rename this PHP file and it's look like that the site is working.

file :/home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revsliderprestashop.php to :/home/www/xxxx.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/revsliderprestashop.php.bak
Edited by Pmix (see edit history)

If I were you, I will make a rollback to PS 1.6.1.4. The latest version (1.6.1.5.) is full of problems...

Hi

Believe me that I rollback to tow earlier version, but the problem is the same.

Yes, it doesn't seem the be related to the problems 1.6.1.5, but I understand your thinking.

1.6.1.6 has a lot of bugfixes. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Thanks and I hope, cuz my site is not working.