Errors in DB

Hi,

Trying to copy over our prestashop database and put it on a new website.

Although I am continually getting errors in the when trying to import the database to the new sites db.

We have quite a large prestashop database as well as have been using prestashop for a long time. So I am guessing that it doesn't like the old code?

Any suggestions on what to do?

Btw: Don't really need orders/account logins if that helps.

In ps_address

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''M' at line 66 

I also tried uploading without ps_address and got another syntax error in ps_appagebuilder.

Thanks.

Edited by hay706 (see edit history)

when you created the new db, what is the 'Collation'?  generally this should be set at utf8_general_ci. 

Yes it is. I managed to correct that error but now I am getting this.

INSERT INTO `ps_appagebuilder_lang` (`id_appagebuilder`, `id_lang`, `params`) VALUES
(59, 2, '[ApRow form_id="form_*****************" class="row" margin_top="30px" margin_bottom="20px" bg_config="boxed" bg_type="normal" bg_repeat="no-repeat" parallax_speed="0.1" parallax_axis="both" parallax_strength="0.5" parallax_rid="0.5" parallax_hoffsets="0.1" parallax_voffsets="0.1" animation="none" animation_delay="2" specific_type="all" controller_pages="" controller_id=""][ApColumn form_id="form_*****************" lg="4" md="4" sm="4" xs="12" sp="12" animation="none" animation_delay="2" specific_type="all" controller_pages="" controller_id=""][ApImage form_id="form_*********************" animation="none" animation_delay="0.5" alt="banner" css_class="effect-julia" is_open="0" width="auto" height="auto" image="banner-9.jpg" url="#"][/ApImage][/ApColumn][ApColumn form_id="form_*****************" lg="4" md="4" sm="4" xs="12" sp="12" animation="none" animation_delay="2" specific_type="all" controller_page[...]

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''[ApRow form_id="form_****************" class="row" bg_config="fullwidth" bg_typ' at line 11

The * are numbers, not sure if it leaks anything or not.

Any suggestions?

This particular error stems from a module's table, module is likely named appagebuilder.

That insert statement is not complete, so i cannot tell why there is the error.  That table has 3 columns, it would be helpful to know what the column type for the `params` table is.  I assume the first 2 columns are integer.

It would also be helpful to have the entire insert statement, but most likely there is a character within the `params` column that you either do not see (character encoding) or that is not compatible with your new database