Bid / Quote Proposal form Feature / Module for Contractors ?

Does anyone know of any bid / quote proposal forms, the type building contractors use?

If there is no bid /quote form ready made, is there any way to create this quote proposal form? Thank you.

Attached is an example of a typical contractors' quote proposal form.

post-1049031-0-82965100-1463612829_thumb.gif

Edited by marcstirbl (see edit history)

If user is registered on your PrestaShop you already can see all his contact/location info.

The questions is what you actually need more?

Unless you need to print it, it does not make sense to make it exactly the same.

I am asking for a way to send a "Bid Proposal" to my customer.

For example, in addition to the air conditioning products being sold through the website, I need to add a "Written Proposal" with all the written details of the installation work to be performed.

Is there any way to send an email link to the customer with all the written details of the installation work to be performed along with the physical products being sold?

Hi,

You can all these details in the order Invoice.

Where in the backend can I add notes to the invoice? However, I think an "Invoice" is a bill for product/service already rendered, whereas I prefer a "Bid Proposal" which is different than an invoice and comes before the invoice. However I please let me know what you think the best option is. Thank you

Edited by marcstirbl (see edit history)

So this will need to be editable and different for every customer?

I can't think of a way of doing that with Prestahop. There are quote systems (we use http://www.store-opart.fr/p/25-devis.html) It is great to send proper quotes to customers for products on the shop, and there is a notes section, but the notes would be the same on each quote

You may be better looking at an ERP system if you are just starting to investigate. Have a look at ERPNExt. You can add all your products, and set up a website for sales, but it is good for sending proper quotes and has an editable section (terms & Conditions) where you can have pre-defined templates for your installation notes, and hand modify them for each quote

You can easily create this quote proposal with a module of course.

You will use the PrestaShop's Customer object, adding some new field etc.

So if you are looking for a custom solution we can help you.