Email don't send

I have take a look in maybe all topic about this problem, and i still don't have idea to make this work.

I have prestashop 1.6.0.9 with PHP 5.5.34 and i really like to know who i can make this work.

I try with "Use PHP's mail() function (recommended; works in most cases)" and SMTP and no one work, in sending the test mail.

Have any other place to change the mail configurations? any chance to see any error logs?

i don't have created the php.ini file, i need? 

do you use  shop  email of domain ie. [email protected]?  if not your email,  say gmail for example may very well be marked as spam, i.e. does not match domain name.

did you enable ps debug mode and try email send to see if any error messages?

some  hosting allows view of 1) email queue and 2) email log  contact hosting company if you can not find in hosting control panel.

Finally is working, the email configured is the shop email and never i have changed.

i just re-save the the contacts on Preferences > Contact and when i try the test email that start working.

Thanks @elpatron ;)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/19/2016 at 6:44 AM, El Patron said:

do you use  shop  email of domain ie. [email protected]?  if not your email,  say gmail for example may very well be marked as spam, i.e. does not match domain name.

did you enable ps debug mode and try email send to see if any error messages?

some  hosting allows view of 1) email queue and 2) email log  contact hosting company if you can not find in hosting control panel.

I can send the test e-mail but i can't send auto email to customer how can i fix it plz.