Fatal error: Class 'Page' not found in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Connection.php

webgo

Fatal error: Class 'Page' not found in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Connection.php

I can not access my site, see this message, who can help me?

But I can get into the backOfice of the site

Try to delete the /cache/class_index.php file. It can be class cache.

I deleted the file /cache/class_index.php,Tips like this

Warning: file_get_contents(/homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Page.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 184

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php:184) in/homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 815

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php:184) in/homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 816

Fatal error: Class 'Page' not found in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Connection.php on line 147

Warning: file_get_contents(/homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Page.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 184

This sounds interesting. If it cannot load Page.php it cannot make that class and that results in the error that you saw.

So now you need to find out why you don't have that permission.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Warning: file_get_contents(/homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/Page.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/4/d494600086/htdocs/linq.es/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 184

This sounds interesting. If it cannot load Page.php it cannot make that class and that results in the error that you saw.

So now you need to find out why you don't have that permission.

I modified the permissions Page.php, and then delete the cache / class_index.php file, now the site has been normal, thank you for your help