[SOLVED]MyPresta's "European Union Cookie Law" module not displaying banner with Ikon theme

Hello,

A specific question for those using MyPresta's EU cookie law module and third-party theme "Ikon", compatible with PS 1.6.

I use PS 1.6.0.11 and the lasts version of the EU cookie module. However, the module does not display any banner on my website (regardless of which of the "header" of "footer" options is ticked).

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks a lot!

barking-king.com

Edited by BarkingKing (see edit history)

Vekia -- I just found out that the problem was due to an unrelated bug in my environment (wrong PS version in settings.inc.php). After I fixed the bug, your module works perfectly.

I apologise for the noise and thank you for your time - and for the numerous cases I found answers to my questions thanks to your posts!

• 1 year later...

Vekia, hello, this problem not displaying on www.rhhotelamenities.com, same, here,

we checked "Desactivar los módulos no nativos de PrestaShop", it is deactivated, 

we checked the Prestashop version, okay, 

and the module, activated, 

but still not displayed, any other issue to look on?

did not try bugging JS issue, 

• 2 years later...

Hello,  I love this module cause worked well in the past. Now after migrating to a new server and updating to 1.6.1.24  it does not display a banner on the frontend. Regardless if i put into the top or the bottom, if I change colours etc.

The weird things:  I uninstalled the mod (and also removed via ftp from BO /homepage/httpdocs/modules and from ..../themes/default-bootstrap/modules)  reinstalled it from  scratch.  But once installed my old custom text was shown in BO module configuration again.

Even more weird: if I go to mod. configuration -> hooks and go to live edit I see the modul on the bottom of the frontend  shop page (on the very left, I can move it but goes alway back to the very bottom on the very left side)

Any help appreciated,

ths, Mark

Hello,

found the solution. Multiple times I changed the hook from the bottom to the top and vice versa via module configuration but banner never appeare in the shop. Now after having changed it in /module/positions (unhooked from bottom to the top and then from the to to the bottom) and now it works/banner appears. Ths so much for this modul !

Mark