[SOLVED] Disable delivery address fields

Hi

I'm setting up a shop with the default one-step checkout, but I don't want the customer to enter a delivery address - Only a billing address (due to my carrier, who will only deliver to specific locations, which the customer chooses in a separate field added to the check-out page by an add-on).

I don't see any options for this, and searching the forum comes up with a number of confusing topics, where people discuss the ability to remove the billing-address. This is NOT the case. I'm selling physical products and I just need to replace the delivery-address fields in the check-out form with billing-address fields, as delivery-address fields will make no sense to my customers and will only create confusion.

Does any of you know how to achieve this, as I can't seem to find any options for this in the B.O?

Best regards

Edited by MartinPersson (see edit history)

It cannot be removed, so my suggestion is just hiding the checkbox to use another address during the checkout, as well as the extra box for the other address, and just rename all label to read "address" only. Or, if it's added using the addon, just remove the boxes completely using display:none in the template/css

• 1 year later...