Payment received but Order is not created

Hello to Prestashop users and developers.

I need your help. !!!! 

I found at my company e-commerce website that payments are received from customer by credit or debit card,
but the orders are not created at back office. And also products in shopping cart are still exist.

Prestashop version was 1.5 and I updated it to 1.6.1.4 on 30th of March.
From 30.March to 27.April the payment and order seemed to be fine as I received the payment and the order was placed.
Out of sudden,(I think), From 27.April, the problem happened. And it is still exist.

I looked the log at back office, found a message
"Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

The error message seems to happen after the Presashop upgraded, but as I mentioned, the payment and creating order were alright.

We have two methods to pay at the website.http://www.aussiesox.co.nz
1)Bank wire
2)Swipe( Credit and Card)

When I purchase and confirm a order by Bank wire payment, an order is created but
with Swipe payment method, order is not created and the products are still exist.

And I looked at the log after I purchased product by both of the payment methods.
(I turned on DEBUG MODE at paymentModule.php to see the log)

When I purchased a product with Bank wire method, logs are created. 
But with the Swipe method, even the logs are not created.

I added code below to PaymentModule.php and add the file to override/classes and turn the back office to 

allow override.

This solved not to show an error masage

"Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

But, the original problem is still exist.

public function init()
{
if ((int)$this->context->cookie->id_cart) {
$this->context->cookie->__unset('id_cart');
}

parent::init();
}

I also upgraded Swipe Hq version from 1.1 to 1.7 but it was not the solution.

And then I did

or us, this has solved the issue: https://www.prestash...ckavailablephp/

It is a bug in file Core/Business/Stock/Core_Business_Stock_StockManager.php at line 126

you should have like this:

$stockAvailable->quantity = $stockAvailable->quantity + $delta_quantity;
$stockAvailable->id_product = (int)$product->id;
$stockAvailable->id_product_attribute = (int)$id_product_attribute;
$stockAvailable->update();

But, it did not help as well.

Please guys help me to solve this issue. It is emergent...!!!

You probably aren't in maintenance mode but if you are, that is your problem. There is no topics or posts about the payments not working when in maintenance mode but when I started using prestashop I had that problem. Take it out of maintenance mode and it should work for you.

That is my advice. If it doesn't help, sorry, I've only been using prestashop for a few months. Our business is www.circuits.ninja

Thank you for your reply.

I have not solved this issue and spending 3 full days now.

Maintenace mode? Are you talking about Maintenance mode in Preference at Back office?

If it is maintenance mode, no one can view our website exept specific IP address. Isn't it? Are you talking about other maintenace mode? If it is please let me know. Thank you

Have you spoken to Swipe them selves or the module developers. It is always best to start there

I did, but they said there have not been changed any setting at there end. Besides, they don't have any developers left who developed the modules......

Just found this through a search but am yet to try any of the ideas.

http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/content/10-fixing-paypal-problems

Hi, Are you using Paypal??

I did change all permission of payment modules to 755 as the link says but it didn't work for me.

As I don't use Paypal module, the solution to change code does not suit my case.

Been a while, I couldn't solve this issue and now I am very worrying...

Just looking at the Error Log in my Cpanel and I'm seeing A LOT of this and I have no idea what it is!

[15-May-2016 19:15:51 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'magickwand' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[15-May-2016 19:15:51 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

And this:

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 180.76.15.22] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 180.76.15.22] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 23.89.12.95] Zend Guard Loader requires Zend Engine API version 220100525., referer: http://www.imageamplified.com/

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 23.89.12.95] The Zend Engine API version 220131226 which is installed, is newer., referer: http://www.imageamplified.com/

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 23.89.12.95] Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend Guard Loader., referer: http://www.imageamplified.com/

[sun May 15 20:23:51 2016] [error] [client 23.89.12.95] , referer: http://www.imageamplified.com/

[sun May 15 20:23:52 2016] [error] [client 72.21.217.153] [sun May 15 20:23:52 2016] [warn-phpd] The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems. (pid 7349), referer: http://weretherussos.com/february-2016-expenses-and-income-report/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=3769&relatedposts_position=1

Edited by kinderyum (see edit history)

I'm having too many problems with this, I'm going to try it in LIVE mode and make real payments (I will set my product price and shipping very very low). Just to see if this is all related to Sandbox Mode.

Oh... you have too may error logs receiving... 

Go to Advanced parameters -> Configuration Information at your Back office.

At right bottom, you can see CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION.

Try to update the configurations as it says. 

Edited by Ian Cho (see edit history)

Now I get this error when I try and pay for real:

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

FFS!!

ETA: I sorted it out. It's part of Paypal's Fraud Protection system, which I can understand. Once I changed the customer country to the same as the Paypal account country, it let the payment go through. So I've managed to pay by Credit Card ok (LIVE payment) now just need to create a REAL Paypal account to test Paypal account payment. So it seems the issue (mine at least) is to do with Sandbox mode.

Oh... you have too may error logs receiving... 

Go to Advanced parameters -> Configuration Information at your Back office.

At right bottom, you can see CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION.

Try to update the configurations as it says.

CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION

Required parameters OK

Optional parameters OK

Ian - So I've managed to pay by Credit Card ok (LIVE payment) now just need to create a REAL Paypal account to test Paypal account payment. So it seems the issue (mine at least) is to do with Sandbox mode. I hope your issue is resolved soon! :(

Just remembered an old Paypal account I have for personal use. Made another LIVE order and the LIVE Paypal Account payment WORKED! Thank goodness! It would have been nice to test (Sandbox) payments but I guess that just isn't going to happen lol. I'm putting this matter to bed!

Ian - So I've managed to pay by Credit Card ok (LIVE payment) now just need to create a REAL Paypal account to test Paypal account payment. So it seems the issue (mine at least) is to do with Sandbox mode. I hope your issue is resolved soon! :(

Good to hear that you managed the issue. I noticed that many users have the Paypal issue.

My case seems weird one and have not been resolved yet.

Good to hear that you managed the issue. I noticed that many users have the Paypal issue.

My case seems weird one and have not been resolved yet.

It's strange (or maybe not, I'm no expert) that our problems are the same but with different causes. Good Luck! I wish I could help!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
8 minuten geleden, jowjow zei:

i have the same issue, does anyone solve this problem?

Is it realy the same? With the same payments method? PLease give more information. Which version of PS you use. Which payment provider do you use. If shop is in debug modus do you get a error report? Only with correct and complete information people can help.

Hello Curious,
PS 1.7.5.1

I have installed in my shop PayTpv.

When I purchase and confirm a order by Bank wire payment, an order is created but with Paytpv payment method, order is not created and the products are still exist in the cart when the user is no registered, but if is a registered user give me this error:

1420098847_ScreenShot2019-07-23at13_51_45.thumb.png.4cd26cf69dbc5b91584fdd8d32e9264d.png

I have debug mode on,  i have already tried with debug mode off and still have the same issue.

thanks for your help.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 9:47 AM, Pierre Belin said:

In case someone find this post :

I had the same problem with Redsys, and the answer is : you have to activate the option "Create order before the payement".

Since there is a delay, the payment isn't validated at the order payment !

How did you fix this ?  Where is this option: Create order before the payement