Voucher Code with Description Only (no discount)

Hello,

I searched the web for an answer, but could not find one. Here is what I am trying to do:

An organization wants to raise funds for their event by selling our product, with a percentage going to their cause. They will promote the fundraising with a code that can be entered in the voucher slot of our checkout page. The dilemma is that the price of the product needs to stay the same, the only thing the code they enter in the voucher slot does is add a description to the order saying that a percentage goes to the fundraiser.

I tried using a Cart Rule, but it will not allow a code that discounts nothing. If I could leave Actions > Apply a Discount  to "none", and the code still work with giving a description in the order, the problem would be solved.

Any help would be appreciated!

My desire is to have a voucher code that merely adds description to the order details. When applying a Cart Rule, you can have a name and small description that appears on the invoice when the code is entered at checkout. 

I want no money to be detracted from the sale, just a description added when the code is applied. Modifying the product description and title would not work, as the code should only work for people supporting the fundraiser. I don't want to change the product details, nor do I wish to create a copy of the product with a changed title or description.

Thank you for your comment. :)