Shopping Cart not working with Friendly URL turned on Prestashop 1.6.0.14

ScooterCk

Hi,

I have a problem with a new site I'm building on a Prestashop 1.6.0.14 platform.

If I turn on Friendly URL, I get an error

2 errors 

1. The route is not valid
  2. Route to modules : Incorrect value

If I turn off Friendly URL and save and then back on and save I dont get an error.

However the shopping cart stops working, you cannot check out. If I turn off Friendly URL, the shopping cart works fine.

The friendly URL is working when turned on as everything else works fine.

I have cleared the cache, deleted and remade the .htaccess file, chmod to 666, 606 (following solved cases online) for this problem

Please help this has meant my site has now been down for 2 days !!!

Respect 

Scooterck

Hi,

No havent changed them at all ??

Here is the copy from the BO

Route to products
Keywords: id*, rewrite, ean13, category, categories, reference, meta_keywords, meta_title, manufacturer, supplier, price, tags
Route to category
Keywords: id*, rewrite, meta_keywords, meta_title
Route to category which has the "selected_filter" attribute for the "Layered Navigation" (blocklayered) module
Keywords: id*selected_filters*, rewrite, meta_keywords, meta_title
Route to supplier
Route to manufacturer
Route to CMS page
Route to CMS category
Route to modules
Keywords: module*controller*

Friendly URLS are working when switched on - just not the shopping cart so why ??

I dont know how to proceed, can somebody please help

ScooterCK

Hi Vekia - I cannot thank you enough :) - Your amazing !!!

I have noticed the problem we discussed last night, if you purchase on the site on a PC / Laptop everything works fine and the shipping is included, if you purchase any item from a mobile device, the shipping is always free ???

I have switched the theme back to the default theme, just incase the mobile theme from the responsive template is causing the problem, but the problem still occurs, so switched back the site to the template I have used for building the potential new site for the business.

Can you please look into why this is happening? I have double checked all the shipping settings and even the default shipping carrier states no free shipping, so truly cannot understand why this is happening on mobile devices (well my iphone), not had chance to try any other mobile devices yet.

Full respect !!!

Update 

Every thing is now working - I guess once again you have worked your amazing MAGIC Vekia !! - Thank you sincerely :)

Please close this post :)

Edited by ScooterCk (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a similar problem. If I turn on Friendly URL, pages like my account, cart, and contact gives a 404 error but everything else works fine so I think is a problem with controllers. Without Friendly URL there is no error.

Can anybody help me? Thanks

EDIT: If I remove the page from SEO + URLs, rewriting does not take place and the page is displayed correctly. With display errors ON, the 404 error page shows a notice: Undefined index: controller in /usr/home/inoxamedida.com/web/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 775

Edited by aquintans (see edit history)

• 3 years later...

Hi, 

I am having the same issues and I have already tried the solution you provided but it doesnt work for me, When I switch on the SEO Friendly Plugin the Cart update on cart page stopped working also the color swatches stop working on product detail page. Please HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks